Reputation Management: Take Control of Your Company's Image
What you'll learn
- Definition and key features of brand reputation
- Reasons to manage brand reputation
- Reputation management methods: ORM and SERM
- Main components of reputation management
- Brand monitoring to analyze your current reputation
- Manual and automatic monitoring tools
- Brand Mentions as an automatic monitoring tool
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis of monitoring results and building reputation management strategy
- Strategy implementation and brand management optimization
- Ways to increase brand and customer loyalty
- Work with reviews and negativity
- No background skills needed - just your wish to monitor and manage your company's brand reputation so that it could speak for itself.
Do you want to increase your brand awareness? Are you struggling to gain the trust of your customers? And, finally, do you expect to build an excellent reputation that will always be one step ahead of your product or service? If so, this course contains step-by-step instructions on how to do all of this!
My name is Anton Voroniuk and I would like to teach you how to create your online reputation and turn it into a competitive advantage. I am the CEO of the internet marketing academy SkillsBooster, a co-owner of Webpromo Agency, and a digital marketer with over 15 years of experience. All this time, I’ve been working hard to ensure these companies secure leading positions within the market. As a result, I’m sure my knowledge and experience will help your company do the same.
What will you learn in this course?
After completing this course, you will know how to build your reputation management strategy: from monitoring your current reputation to brand management optimization
Learn how to use manual and automatic monitoring tools such as BrandMentions to keep track of your company’s online presence
Get to know about competitor analysis
Find out how to increase your brand and customer loyalty
Understand how to work with reviews and negativity online
Learn more about reputation management strategy quickly and without worries.
What do we offer in our course?
Structured lessons with practical tasks and examples
Reputation management strategy checklist
Why should you choose this course?
Why should you choose us over other online reputation management courses?
You will have the opportunity to learn about reputation management from the top internet marketing professionals.
We are industry experts! WebPromoExperts has over 12 years of experience in internet marketing. Our agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
I have personally obtained a vast number of digital marketing qualifications and certifications such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads 360 Certified, and others.
During our career, we have launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
More than 365,000 internet marketers have enrolled in our online courses.
Our internet marketing courses are easy to understand. We train specialists in strategy, digital agency management, SMM, SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, SERM, email marketing, web analytics, and other areas of digital marketing.
What else do you get?
Lifetime access to the course and its updates
A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
Should you be worried?
Sign up now! Every second you wait can cost you one good review about your company!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Click the "take this course" button to start building your reputation today!
Who this course is for:
- Business owners who want to learn how to manage their companies' brand reputation and build a strategy
- Reputation manager, whose job involves auditing and researching the brand, establishing a strategy, and monitoring the company’s image
- All digital specialists who are involved in the process of brand reputation management
My name is Anton Voroniuk.
I'm the co-owner of Webpromo Digital Agency, CEO SkillsBooster Digital Marketing Academy, and I am also a Google Academy Agency Trainer. I love digital marketing, and I love to help my students grow their knowledge of digital marketing.
I've worked in this field since 2008, and during this time, Webpromo has helped over 1000 small and midsized businesses with digital strategy and online promotion.
In addition to our SMB clients, our agency also currently works with several reputable brands and organizations such as Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Bayer, Sanofi, Vodafone, The United Nations, and the OSCE.
Webpromo Digital Agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
My hobbies include competing in triathlons and collecting digital marketing certifications.
Here are some of my credentials:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google Ads Individual Qualification
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Search Ads360 Certified and others
I hope to see you soon in one of my courses!