Reputation Management: Control Your Name Google Search
What you'll learn
- Create brand assets for reputation management
- Manage online reputation crisis quickly and effectively
- Learn how to use Google for personal and professional growth
- Evaluate your brand name search results
- Use tools to monitor your (and their competitors') reputation online
- How to search Google
Nowadays everyone googles everyone: friends, relatives, recruiters, hiring managers, and even strangers may be searching for you on the web.
Consumers will take the time to research a brand before ever doing business with them. Employers google job candidates before even inviting them to an interview. People look through search results and social media profiles before ever agreeing to a first date.
Whatever you see in Google when you type your name is crucial for your professional and personal life. Whatever people see searching your business is its most important success or failure factor.
Your online reputation can define your future as well the future of your business...
Not paying attention means missing out on great opportunities (which is the base case scenario), and sometimes even setting yourself up for failure.
This course will provide you with the most actionable plan on managing your online reputation: From explaining basic steps, to providing free tools and PDF cheatsheets. It's perfect for startup CEOs, (small) business managers, authors, etc.
Included in the course you will find:
- 9 actionable lectures showing you the steps and tools to manage your online reputation
- A free downloadable PDF eBook to download and take home (or hand to your ) including all the discussed steps
- A free audio book with most important takeaways to listen to when on a trip or away from the Internet connection
Who this course is for:
- Small business, online business owners
- Writers, Authors, Public figures,
- Job seekers
I've been doing content and social media marketing since 2007. I started as a blogger and newbie search and social media marketer and have changed quite a few roles on my way to the marketing excellence:
* Editor-in-Chief at SearchEngineJournal
* Director of Media at Search&Social
* Founder at MyBlogGuest
* Brand and Community Manager at InternetMarketingNinjas
* Co-founder of ViralContentBuzz
* Founder of MyBlogU
I have discovered and tested lots of content and social media marketing tactics and I am eager to show something I've learned over the years!
I started as an SEO, tried to be a link builder, then switched to social media marketing and professional blogging. Currently I specialize in blogging and content marketing. I am also good at personal branding and I'm considered a professional social media marketer. Thus my expertise includes:
* Search engine optimization
* Social media marketing
* Content marketing
* Personal branding