Biology 101: Introduction to Reproduction and Genetics
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Importance of DNA as a hereditary material
- Compare Human reproduction and Plant reproduction
- Mechanism of fertilization in humans and plants
- Students should have a understanding of basic concepts of Biology
- Good internet connection
Are you a student preparing for "O" Level examination? Or are you simply looking to increase your knowledge in Genetics and Reproduction? If yes, then this is the ideal course for you. This course is an introductory course to reproduction and genetics. The basic concepts within these two topics will be examined.
By the end of this course, you will be able to define key terms used in genetics, draw genetic diagrams, and explain how genes can be manipulated for beneficial purposes (Genetic Engineering). You will also be able to compare plant reproduction to human reproduction. There are a number examination type of questions that are presented in this course, along with their suggested answers.
I am certain that after you complete this course, your grades and understanding of these topics will improve!!
- Secondary/High school students
- Persons who want to understand reproduction