Selling on eBay - Use eBay to Sell Used Clothing
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Locate clothing items that will be profitable on eBay
- Do proper research to know what sells and what doesn't
- Know how to measure and properly photograph clothing for quick sales
- Learn how to write great listing titles and descriptions for clothing
- Build a crazy profitable business starting with 5 bucks or less
- An internet connection
- A camera (or phone that takes pictures)
- A measuring tape
- A modest amount of starter money ($5-$10)
Want to earn an extra income or replace your current one? Did you know that you can get started for as little as $1-$5?
Selling used clothing on eBay is one of the cheapest, easiest and fastest ways to turn $5 into $100+. Plus, you can continue rolling your profits into more clothing and build a huge business in a short amount of time!
As a long-time Powerseller and Top Rated Seller on eBay, I still use clothing as a cornerstone in my business because it's so easy to find inventory for low prices. Think of the clothing just sitting in your closet right now! What about local thrift stores and garage sales?
This course includes videos teaching you things like:
- How to do proper research on eBay so you know which name brands to buy
- How to properly photograph your clothing to make eBay buyers drool to purchase your stuff
- How to store your clothing
- How to write a great listing title and description that will force eBay buyers to take action and complete purchases
- Measuring clothing for sale
- Shipping clothing
- And more!
Plus, there's even a video showing actual items I have purchased to resell on eBay!
Go ahead and click on TAKE THIS COURSE to get started building your eBay clothing business!
- Anyone who wants to make a great part-time income
- Stay at home moms
- Single moms
- Under-paid employees
- Anyone who wants to replace a full-time income