Renewable Energy and Solar Photovoltaics (PV) for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Basics of Renewable Energy
- Types of Renewable Energy
- Introduction to Solar Energy
- Exploring Photovoltaics (PV)
- Components used for designing a PV system
- On-Grid and Off-Grid System
- There are no prerequisites for this course but some knowledge of electrical circuits can help the students to understand the course faster.
As the world is developing at the same time the need for energy is also increasing. Fossil-Fuels are one topmost source by which we are generating energy for our needs. As a result, global warming is also increasing. So we found an important way by which we can deal with high demands of energy as well as we can keep our atmosphere clean. Renewable energy is the best form of energy that we can use to reduce global warming as well as carbon footprint.
In this course, you will learn about Renewable Energy as well as you will be getting a good overview of Solar Energy and Photovoltaics.
Topics to be covered:
Introduction to Renewable Energy
Types of Renewable Energy
Solar Cells and Solar Panels
Components used to design a PV system
On-Grid and Off-Grid System
What you will Learn?
At the end of this course,
You can distinguish between different types of Renewable Energy resources.
You can understand the working of a PV cell
You can distinguish between different types of PV cells and modules
You can determine different types of components used for PV system designing
You can distinguish between On-Grid and Off-Grid System
You will be ready to select the components required for PV System Designing
Who is this course for?
Students who want to get a basic knowledge of Renewable Energy especially Solar Energy.
Students who want to get in the field of Solar Energy.
Students who have a passion for Renewable Energy.
Students who want to start their carrier on Renewable Energy
There are no prerequisites for this course because this course is for complete beginners.
A basic understanding of the electrical circuit will help but there is no problem because everything will be taught.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wants to start a carrier in Renewable Energy.
- Students who wants to know more about Solar Energy.
- Students who wants to get a basic knowledge of Renewable Energy specially Solar Energy.
- Anyone who wants to get an overall idea about PV System
Hi, my name is Biswarup Sahu pursuing my bachelor's on Electrical Engineering. I am the founder of Furenergy-Grid which is an educational tech startup. My goal is to gain experience and develop more skills in renewable energy and entrepreneurship as well as by sharing knowledge with different people and connecting with them.