Renaissance and Baroque Aesthetics Master Class TM
What you'll learn
- Aesthetic's theory is discussed in detail about the famous philosophers Bharatha muni about the natya sastra, rasas, dosas etc
- How a different movements like renaissance and baroque has been studied and broken down for its aesthetic’s.
- Understand the architectural differences the paintings and sculpture differences the mannerism
- How those kind of expression like diagonal elements weird angle perspectives raw colours
- A very contrasting differences between a dynamic and a composed period has been seen in detail to get around aesthetic's understanding towards expressing
- Where is it is very composed neatly placed symmetrical balance is the biggest basic principles of Renissance.
- Anyone can learn this class it is very simple
- Students are advised to take notes for self-reflection purposes
- No prior experience is needed to join this course
About the Master Class:
This course will cover mainly about difference in Renaissance and baroque moment. Starting from their architecture paintings culture movement mannerism et cetera. Also currently how that moment is influencing our designs and lifestyle in a different way. This opens up a new perspective in which the designer has to start seeing things around them to express certain sorts of different expression in the aesthetic language such as Rasas, Dhosas etc.
As I used to say in my design courses, that design cannot be learned in the rot learning or Text book way of learning that you do through a chapter wise and remember some formulas that will yield you some solutions. Design is unique and when different people approach the same problems we will get different solutions based on the inputs that designer works on.
So design can be approached in the way of learning through the case studies and by doing action on your own to learn yourself.
Learning by doing and learning by action.
Benefits of Renaissance and Baroque - Aesthetics Case Study
Aesthetic's theory is discussed in detail about the famous philosophers Bharatha muni about the natya sastra, rasas, dosas etc
How a different movements like renaissance and baroque has been studied and broken down for its aesthetic’s.
How a designer should open up his perspective to view different expressions of aesthetics from age-old 14th century and 16th century and current trend.
In order to understand the architectural differences the paintings and sculpture differences the mannerism and the colour schemes in which the people have used and expressed their art and creative skills, we have experimented about Renaissance and baroque about their differences which existed from 14th century to 17th century.
How those kind of expression like diagonal elements weird angle perspectives raw colours and depiction of pictures and nudity is a new style for baroque, where is it is very composed neatly placed symmetrical balance is the biggest basic principles of Renissance.
A very contrasting differences between a dynamic and a composed period has been seen in detail to get around aesthetic's understanding towards expressing certain things.
When it comes to aesthetic expression of rasas towards different products is sometimes not felt by the designers to deciphers its beauty and find the elements in which it gives that beautiful expression. These kind of study will definitely go through you and create a awareness among the young designers who has not tasted the classical aesthetic in fields of architecture, sculptures, paintings , product etc.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Renaissance and Baroque Aesthetics
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand the design of Renaissance and Baroque Aesthetics
This is Noble let me share my journey as Global Future Skills, Computer Science, and Pure Consciousness Expert.
Ex-Employee General Electric GE and Wipro Technologies.
Our All Courses are TM Certified Under Noble Transformation Hub
Achievements and Awards.
Served 80000+ Students and 500+ Teachers in 165 Countries Globally and other 5000+ Students with 4.7+ Ratings out of 5 Star Ratings.
Hr. Doctorate in Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning, and I am a Pure Consciousness Expert with 7+ years of experience.
I have done Global Future Skills Implementation and Research for the last 15 Years.
Achieved 300+ Awards for the last 15 years:
I am a Lifelong Lerner of Future Skills, Future Technologies, and Art Creativity and Value Innovation.
I am Self Taught Computer – Artificial Intelligence Scientist, Super Pure Consciousness Expert, and Design Thinker.
Worked with Multinational Companies like GE and Wipro Technologies other below Organisation.
Started two Successful Startups from Family Business to National and International levels.
1. Real-Life Digital Skills.
2. Future Skills.
3. Pure Consciousness Skills.
4. Value Technology Skills.
5. Soft Skills.
6. Real Life Project Management Skills.
7. Value Lean and Six Sigma.
8. Real Life Entrepreneurship Skills
9. Computer Science and artificial intelligence skills.
10. Attention and Focus
I have done 100+ Projects with these Skills for over 15 years:
2. Wipro Technologies.
3. Himalayan Institute of Alternatives Ladakh.
4. Teach for India.
5. Harvard Medical School.
6. Toastmasters International.
Kindly follow me on Udemy and Youtube Channel to help me to reach 1000000 Students.
Vision: I need to teach real-life and problem-solving skills and earning and economic skills to 5++ Billion people in the next 10 years globally online and offline and serve humanity with true values of consciousness.
I am teaching globally new classes in 154 countries on Future Skills, Life Skills, Art, Crafts Social Media, Entrepreneurship, Sustainability, Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Design Thinking, Design Digital Classes, How to find Niches for different markets, Niche Research, 360 Mindfulness, Consciousness, Creativity, Business Strategies, Sales Strategies, Project Management, and other skills which I have learned over the years all Courses are TM Certificated By Noble Transformation Hub
Gratitude till infinity,