Remove Your Mental Financial Success Blocks With EFT Tapping
What you'll learn
- Use EFT to tap away the conscious blocks regarding money
- Use EFT to tap away unconscious blocks regarding money
- Use EFT to tap away generational blocks inherited regarding money
- Use EFT to tap away faith based blocks regarding money
- A tablet, Mac or PC to watch the lectures
- Make a list of all conscious reasons you are stuck reaching your financial goals
This course covers what Emotional Freedom Techniques are and how to apply EFT to blocks to success.
It is taught through course lectures teaching what Emotional Freedom Techniques are and tapping sequences for ways people can move forward towards financial freedom.
Benefits: Individual results will vary, however this course teaches how to attract greater financial freedom.
When you complete this course, you will have:
- A tool for removing fears of financial success.
- A tool for removing self-sabotaging choices.
- A tool for ending procrastination on their action plan.
- And much more...
In this course, you will participate in the following EFT sessions for each fear of attracting money:
- “I don’t deserve to be rich.”
- “It isn’t possible to be rich.”
- “It is evil to be rich.”
- “I am not worthy of success”
- “I was taught it is not possible to succeed. This is our life.”
- “My spouse will be jealous if I am more successful that they are.”
- “My family will be angry if I am successful.”
- “My friends will be jealous and angry if I am successful.”
- “My life will change with success.”
- “It isn’t safe to be rich.”
- “There isn’t enough for everyone. If I attract more money I will take it away from someone else.”
- “I am too overwhelmed to proceed.”
The course is a living course, which means that as you ask questions or give us suggestions for EFT sessions, we will add more video lectures to cover those topics.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who can’t figure out what their blockages are
- Anyone who needs clarity on their financial plan
- Anyone who can’t put together an action plan
- Anyone who can’t take action on their action plan
- The course is not therapy. It is a compliment to therapy
Scott Paton has been podcasting since the spring of 2005. He has executive produced and/or co-hosted over 45 podcasts. An internationally renowned speaker, Scott has presented to audiences from London, England to Sydney, Australia, from Vancouver, BC to New York, NY, from LA to Rwanda. Thousands of entrepreneurs and NGO's have changed their public engagement strategies based on Scott's sharing. We hope you will, too!
Scott has over 500,500 students from 199 countries taking at least one of his 100+ courses.
Scott joined Udemy in 2013. In late 2014, one of his clients inspired him to make a video course on Podcasting. He revisited Udemy and got very excited at the potential. After his course went live, Scott told his clients and many decided to make courses but needed help, so he has become a co-instructor with them, while continuing to support and build his own courses. His co-topics all include areas of life-long learning by Scott, including Stock Option Trading, Alternative Health, EFT, and Relationships.
“My passion is helping people remove their fears and blocks to success."
Joan is the founder of Joan Kaylor, Counseling and Consulting International. She is an Energy Wellness Coach and Consultant. She is a sought-after international speaker and trainer. Joan is a best selling instructor on Udemy. She has trained thousands in EFT, chakra balancing, weight loss, ending fear, negotiating better deals and loving relationships.
Joan is a member of the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology, ACEP, EFT International, the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, the International OCD Foundation, and the TLC Foundation for Body Focused Repetitive Behaviors. Joan is certified in energy psychology, Emotional Freedom Techniques and cognitive behavior therapy.
Research published this year by Harvard and Stanford Business Schools suggests that health problems associated with job-related anxiety account for more deaths each year in the US than Alzheimer’s disease or diabetes. It is likely that the same is true in the UK.
The combination of the Amazon story and the recent study into the impact of work-related stress means that there are important questions that all organisations should ask themselves.
These include: What type of management culture do we foster? What informal conflict management techniques do we offer to foster healthy workplace relationships? What are we doing to enable people at work to enjoy their jobs and thrive, both psychologically and physically?
Scott teaches non-violent communication techniques that help managers live healthier productive lives.