Remove Negative Google Search Results: Push Down Bad Links!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn how to completely remove or at least bury negative Google links
- A negative Google link you want to remove
- An internet connection
Negative Google Links Damage Reputations!
The first thing most employers do is Google you. This isn't only limited to employers, though! People you date search you on Google, as do family and friends.
That's why you need to learn how to remove or bury negative Google links. It can save your reputation and your money. Hiring a reputation management expert is expensive, which is why it's much better to learn how to do it yourself.
By background is in digital marketing and reputation management. I've saved dozens of people's reputations over the past couple of years and I want to show you exactly how I did it.
In this course, you'll learn:
- How to remove or bury negative Google links
- How to generate positive media coverage
- How to request that news outlets take stories down
- Your legal rights including slander and libel laws
- Mindset and motivation as you restore your reputation
- Information about the reputation management industry
I made this course to help people who deserve a second chance. I think everybody deserves a chance to restore their reputation without having to hire an expensive reputation management company.
NOTE: This course contains both free and paid methods. You are not required to use any of the tools or websites in this course that are mentioned and the paid marketing methods are still useful even if you don't choose to implement them. They can be learned simply by watching the videos.
I'll see you in the first lesson!
- Anybody who wants to remove a negative Google link
- People who work in reputation management
- People who work in public relations (PR)
- People who want to restore their online reputation
Let's talk about how to contact the author of the negative article you want to remove.