SAP ERP Implementation full from Remote (Experience sharing)
What you'll learn
- Introduction and Problem Statement
- A typical business scenario that needed execution fully or close to Full Implementation
- Challenges involved in executing fully from Remote with no physical movements and no physical presence
- Preparation needed for Close to Full remote work
- Analysis of Project Life Cycle (to understand what and how to execute from remote)
- Business Blue Print Phase
- Realization Phase (Case studies added)
- Go Live and Support phase
- Learnings and tips for Future execution
- Any IT Project Management Experience (Not necessarily SAP)
- Any Experience as member of IT Project for a full cycle
- User experience of using Collaboration tools (Chats, web meetings, document portals etc)
- Understanding of Implementation life cycle in terms of how executed globally
- Understanding of multiple global cultures is a plus
This course is not for those who want to Learn SAP or SAP implementation. The course is more about how remote execution of a project is executed under critical conditions.
This Course is about sharing the experiences of executing multi-country SAP Implementation completely by Remote team with each member sitting at home. Entire course is explained through a close to real business scenario to make the Practical oriented Explanation. You hence may not see a structured training on how to perform a remote project which you might have heard multiple times during last few months.
The course starts with introduction of a Business Situation and reasons on why Customer still had to proceed the Implementation during the Complete lockdown situation. The session followed with all challenges of working from Remote on what is all needed to go for such execution
Next section talks about how you prepare the get all the needed avenues such as capable team, sufficient infrastructure through Changes to Process and Policies, Training & guidance.
The critical part of the course is about how each and every activities involved in a typical ASAP Implementation cycle are analyzed in view of what kind of team needed, what additional tools required, what processes are to be changed, what additional support was required from Customer.
After that the Execution of Major phases and how the execution is done is explained.
The experience and learnings are shared at the end of execution section.
The Course also touched a few aspects on how in future, the remote execution of IT Projects can be performed with much ease and more effectively. The learnings and suggestions to overcome some of the open items which could not be performed from remote were added.
The course also briefs on some of the current innovations such as robots, IOTs, drone deliveries, Driverless vehicles etc which can widen the purview of remote execution.
Food for debate on why cant we continue the good practices and get the benefits of Remote or Virtual execution which can reduce costs, more effective team discussions, improvement of team morale etc.
The Course agenda is as below:
Business Scenario & Challenges
Analysis of Implementation Cycle
Blue Print Phase
Go Live and Support
We keep upgrading the course on regular basis, based on feedback and other inputs. Hence request the students to keep visiting the course even after completing the course once.
Who this course is for:
- Executives of IT Service Provider and Customer Organizations
- Middle Managers (Project Managers and Resource managers) of Service Provider and Customer organizations
- Project team members of Service provider Organizations
- Project members of Customer organization (implementation team)
- Sponsors of Customer organization
- Customer's stakeholders (their customers, vendors, Partners, 3rd party product suppliers)
- Product Vendor teams
I am an individual instructor Raja Ivaturi and work with the brand name of eBodhisathva Solutions.
I have vast experience of more than 30 year in multiple domains of Banking, Financials, Manufacturing, Utilities, Public Sector, Automobiles and Telecom. Their combined experience include international roles leading business units of continents such as Africa, Middle-East, APAC and Europe.
CMA and Post Graduate in Commerce
Over 25 years of experience with ERP Applications
Proficient in Baan, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, OpenAir, SAP ECC 6, and SAP S4/HANA
Managed multiple ERP Implementation & Upgrade Projects
Assisted multiple clients for ERP Selection
Conducted Post Implementation Audits for ERP Applications
Conceptualized new products for global ERP Vendors
Conducted multiple classroom and remote trainings for Corporate and Individual audience