This course is designed specifically for those who would like to quickly learn some invaluable skills and techniques, for improving and maintaining health and wellbeing, whilst working remotely.
Our video lectures and specially-designed activities will quickly have you up to speed with all the essentials, and feeling much more confident about managing your own health and wellbeing whilst working remotely, in addition to gaining a better understanding of the needs of other remote workers.
Course Learning Outcomes
* Understand the importance of remote worker health and wellbeing,
* Identify methods for reducing work-related stress and anxiety,
* Effective techniques for improving time management and work structure,
* Establish the basics of how to set up an ergonomic office,
* Learn how to design a home worksite inspection checklist.
* Clarify employer obligations for remote worker wellbeing and the legal requirement for remote work policies,
* Better health and wellbeing
* Improved time management
* Greater motivation and engagement
* Clearer boundaries between work and home life
* Increased job satisfaction
* Reduced absenteeism
* Increased productivity
* Improved home office ergonomics
* Lower staff turnover
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anybody who currently works from home and wants to learn how to take better care of their health and wellbeing whilst doing it.
It is suitable for individuals, looking to take better care of themselves, and for time-poor business unit managers, supervisors and HR managers, who quickly need to understand the essentials for remote worker health and wellbeing, work from home policies, and home worksite inspection tests.
This course is designed to equip you with all the basics for understanding the importance of remote worker health and wellbeing, in just a couple of hours.
As with all our courses, once you sign up, you receive full lifetime access to this course and all its materials, plus any updates we add later.
What you'll get
* Video tutorials
* Guided readings
* 1 x WFH policy template
* 1 x WFH policy checklist
* 2 x Home worksite inspection self-assessment checklists
* Bespoke assignments
* Online test
* Certificate of completion