- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Download, process and visualize various satellite data for water resources application
- Understand the advantages of using satellites for Water Resources
- Generate various visualizations including time series and histogram charts from remote sensing data.
- Export satellite data summary
- Need to learn accessing and understanding Earth observation data in the cloud.
- Need to learn processing analyzing large volume of remotely sensed satellite data for water resources application
Do you want to apply satellite remote sensing in water resources?
Do you want to acquire new hands-on Remote Sensing skills to analyze and process satellite data?
Enroll in my new course Remote Sensing for Water Resources.
I will provide you with hands-on training with example data, sample scripts, and real-world water resources applications.
By taking this course, you will take your geospatial data science skills to the next level by gaining proficiency in satellite remote sensing for water resources application with Google Earth Engine, a cloud-based Earth observation data visualization analysis by powered by Google.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I am Dr. Alemayehu Midekisa, PhD. I am a geospatial data scientist, instructor and author. I have over 15 plus years of experience in processing and analyzing real big Earth observation data from various sources including Landsat, MODIS, Sentinel-2, SRTM and other remote sensing products.
Jump in right now to enroll. To get started click the enroll button.
- This course is meant for professionals who want to harness the power Google Earth Engine cloud computing platform.
- People who want to understand various satellite image processing techniques for water resources
- Anyone who wants to learn spatial analysis on the cloud.
- People who are working with satellite remote sensing data such as Landsat, MODIS, Sentinel-2, and SMAP, GRACE, and GPM.
- Anyone who wants to apply for GIS or Remote Sensing Specialist job position.