Remote Onboarding For New Hires
What you'll learn
- Master best practices for onboarding remote employees.
- Create a comprehensive remote onboarding program.
- Kickstart new hire development and learning in a meaningful way.
- Encourage connections and build relationships at work.
- Apply the essential elements for the successful onboarding of new employees.
- Set up new hires for success.
- Empathise with the needs of new hires joining a remote workplace.
- Anticipate and navigate every step in the onboarding process.
- Create feedback mechanisms to refine the onboarding program.
- No requirements needed.
Is your onboarding process suffering from the recent digital transformation? Does it seem impossible to engage new hires in a strictly remote atmosphere? Are you representing your company with a legitimate and engaging remote onboarding process?
With the recent digital developments and online concessions rampant in most industries, the steps to a successful onboarding process may seem to have become untenable. This course is designed to help strengthen onboarding to tie new remote hires to the values of the company.
Having an effective onboarding program is the most effective way to support new employees as they navigate the remote workplace and seek to learn, build relationships, and contribute their highest level of performance. It’s also a proven way to grow your company’s profits, no matter the staff size or stage of maturity.
This course gives insightful tips for onboarding remote employees, helping snap each new hire into engagement, collaborative incorporation, and incentivised performance.
You’ll build actionable plans for onboarding through personalised, contextualised exercises. From this course, you’ll emerge with a foolproof onboarding process that represents your organisation in a favourable and radiant light.
New hire introductions are the key to employee retention, and successful companies know onboarding remote employees is as important and involved as onboarding on-site new hires. It is the first impression the organisation makes on their newly welcomed members, and the cold distance inherent in remote work can be daunting.
Bluntly stated, remote onboarding can be discouraging to new hires. This course will close the gap, easing the divide through a clear, demonstrative, and empathetic strategy for integrating and engaging new talent. You will make those separated by location feel immediately valued, inspired, and tied to the company with this course’s steps to a successful onboarding process.
So, take the first step in retaining that key talent. Join us, and design effective remote onboarding that best suits your company.
Who this course is for:
- Human resource professionals who want to adapt to the increase in remote working.
- Team leaders and other members involved in onboarding remote employees.
- Entrepreneurs who need to instruct their staff on successful onboarding for remote positions.
- Any professional involved in talent management that wants to adapt to the changing nature of the working world, ensuring remote employees are just as engaged as on-site workers.
The Expert Academy is a specialist creator, publisher and distributor of high-quality online courses. We bring together leading experts from around the world so you can learn from the best.
Our experts will teach you skills that will have an immediate positive impact on your life. We help you learn from the very best.
Lahcen is a seasoned online course creator and marketer with a decade-long track record of success. His expertise lies in creating online courses that captivate learners and generate tangible results, from market research to course launch, landing page optimization, content repurposing, and online course promotion.
Having successfully served a diverse range of clients, from solopreneurs to top e-learning companies, Lahcen has established himself as a leader in the online course creation and marketing industry. With a particular focus on Udemy, he has also helped his clients publish and sell courses on various other platforms like Thinkific, Teachable, and Allison.
Lahcen's courses, as well as those of his clients, have positively impacted the lives of millions of learners worldwide. His approach to online course creation and marketing is rooted in his deep understanding of the market and his ability to develop engaging content that resonates with learners.