Take Kids from Stressed to Success
What you'll learn
- Make it easier for families and classrooms with elementary age kids to talk about stress & strong emotions
- Offer adults and children helpful ways to overcome obstacles and handle stress better
- Help kids face stress with confidence, kindness, creativity, and love for others
- Example: Help kids stay centered and focused in situations that easily induce stress, panic or negativity
- Willing to learn, model behaviors, apply these lessons in a classroom, home setting, and everyday life
- Eager to pursue better outcomes for kids, teachers, parents, families, and communities under stress
Who taught you or your kids how to handle stress? That's right... No One! The remedy is available here.
Without stress skills, challenging situations can hijack our best at every age - even ruin lives. "Take Kids from Stressed to Success" uses a children's book, “Why is Pono not Pono Today?” to make it easier for adults & families to help kids bring out their best when stressed.
Set in Hawai‘i, the book's lovable characters, Pono the Bull and his friend, Kuleana, show us how a stressful situation ends happily. This course goes deeper to reveal powerful stress lessons with helpful words and images woven into every page of the book. Once you learn how to handle stress better, you'll soon achieve greater success. An e-book and audio book are included in the course. Paperback books are available wherever books are sold.
This course is designed to make it easy for families, teachers, and friends to share important life lessons about different types of stress, and maintain love and respect. Fun cartoon images teach kids powerful stress strategies that range from something as simple as a smile to words we must experience, like the Spirit of Aloha.
Optimal Focus: Elementary School level. Adults and older kids can read to children who may not read yet, but quickly memorize the story and characters. Each of our six course videos is designed to inspire more people to be kind, loving, and creative when dealing with stressful moments. New perspectives on stress with powerful strategies, insights, and tools are found in the story and every image.
Instead of becoming frustrated, short-tempered, and stressed out, now kids will gain the confidence and skills to handle stress better, feel happier, and achieve more. Aloha!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are teachers, parents, caregivers, abuse-shelter staff who are ready for something better than allowing stress to control their life and anyone they care about
- Parents, teachers, adults and young adults who want to teach kids how to be Mentally Tough and happy in a stressful world
- Anybody who wants to learn what it takes to be stronger and make better choices in the face of adversity, fear, and uncertainty
- Anybody who wants better outcomes taught through stories that offer immediate stress relief, greater clarity and control in situations that frustrate kids
How great do you want life to feel in the days, weeks, and months ahead?
Every strategy, insight, and tool available at Mentally Tough Women (MTW) makes it easier to strengthen and improve your relationships because you learn how to use stress to your advantage.
My unique process starts with 15 steps, beginning with the 5 Step Lifeline Course for those who want to know how to thrive under extreme stress. Our Stress Basics: How To Handle Stress To Build A Better Future Course covers 10 Fundamental lessons you'll want to master. Together, these courses help you build a solid foundation to anticipate and handle all types of stress. We offer follow-up coaching to provide additional practical mastery skills and tools.
I believe that learning is a life-long process. After retiring from the Army, I used lessons and skills from those 34 years to support my husband's cross-country bicycle tour. He rode 18,067 miles to all 50 states in one year to support our military, but I had to learn everything about the care and maintenance of our RV. My goal was to do everything possible to ensure his success.
The greater the skill, the easier it will become to accomplish your goals in life. You will find that you can face and/or recover quickly from new challenges and setbacks, using them to your advantage.
What one thing will help you most right now? I make it easier for you to clarify where you WANT to be and what it takes to get there.
Be excited for what's next. Whatever your path, you'll want to enjoy every step!