Relieving Pain and Symptoms of Arthritis Naturally
What you'll learn
- Natural Remedies & Therapies to reduce and relive arthritic pain and symptoms
- Supplements, herbs and remedies to relive pain and stress
- Basic explanation of Traditional Chinese Medicine and how it helps to relive pain
- Holistic Therapies for pain: Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reiki, Massage, Foot Reflexology
- Chinese Liniments and Oils used to help relieve pain, arthritis symptoms and other related ailments.
- Simple solutions for home, work and travelto reduce pain and stress
- Learn about Sound Therapy and its benefits.
- Natural solutions to relieve stress which exacerbates pain.
- The benefits of magnetic therapy.
- Have an open mind
- A desire to learn more about natural ways to relieve the pain, symptoms and stress of arthritis
Relieving Pain and Symptoms of Arthritis Naturally: Simple Holistic Remedies, Herbs, Homeopathic Medicine, Nutrition & Alternative Medicine for Arthritis
Taught by licensed acupuncturist, herbalist, and author Jeanie Mossa MS LAc : Treating people & animals with holistic medicine for more than 25 years.
In this class you will learn detailed information about herbs, supplements, holistic therapies and foods used to help relieve symptoms and pain caused by various forms of arthritis. This overview of various options is presented so you may make an informed choice on which therapies or herbs work best for your specific diagnosis and symptoms.
· The different types of Arthritis: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gout, Psoriatic Arthritis
· Symptoms of these forms of Arthritis and how they differ from each other
· The difference between Western Medicine & Traditional Chinese Medicine diagnosing and treating arthritis
· Environmental factors such as weather and temperature that increase symptoms, and pain.
· Foods & Substances that trigger arthritis and painful symptoms.
Natural & Holistic Solutions for Pain & Arthritis Symptoms
· Herbal and homeopathic remedies, supplements used to relieve pain and symptoms of arthritis
· Chinese liniments and oils used topically to treat pain and arthritis.
· Nutritional guidelines on relieving pain and symptoms of arthritis
· This class covers several holistic therapies that relieve the pain and symptoms of arthritis such as Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reiki, Moxibustion, Chiropractic, Foot Reflexology, Sound Therapy, Magnets & more.
Please note: You will not learn how to do any of these therapies. This is not a certification class. These are explained so you may make an informed decision on which works best for your body.
Basic theories of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) - Yin & Yang, Qi & Blood and how they impact pain and other ailments in the body.
· Natural remedies to relieve stress and calm the mind (Pain causes stress. Stress exacerbates pain.)
· Simple pain relief solutions to use at home, work, and travel
This class is not a substitution for medical care. Please consult with you doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking herbs or supplements that may interfere with any medication you are taking.
Who this course is for:
- For those who suffer from the pain and symptoms of arthritis in all forms.
- For those who want to learn more about natural remedies for pain relief
- For holistic practitioners, nurses, doctors and health care workers who want to learn more about natural ways to relieve pain.
- For those who want to learn basic theories of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- For those interested in alternative medicine
Jeanie Mossa MS. LAc, is the founder of Four Paws Acupuncture, a veterinary Traditional Chinese Medicine practice north of Boston. She is an acupuncturist, herbalist and author with over 25 years of experience treating animals and humans with holistic medicine. She is co-author of: BARKOPAEDIA: The Canine Book of Knowledge and The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains.
She holds a masters degree (MS) in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and has completed the Animal Acupuncture certification program at New England School of Acupuncture. She is a former faculty member of the Canadian College of Oriental Medicine (Toronto, Canada). Jeanie is a certified Reiki practitioner as well as a certified Fairyologist!
She has written and illustrated six books and created several online classes. In her spare time, Jeanie is also an artist and owner of Practical Magic Salem featuring one of a kind jewelry, mixed media and art dolls.
The Four Paws Acupuncture and Practical Magic Salem websites are now nesting at NatureRealmPortal dot com.
Jeanie lives in Salem MA with her familiar, Nubi juan Kenobi and their menagerie of imaginary goats magical creatures.
Books by Jeanie Mossa
Barkopaedia: The Canine Book of Knowledge by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains: by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Screaming Uterus - An Alternative Approach to Healing Your Uterus available on Kindle
Dr. Calamari's Guide to the Herbs, Minerals and Bugs of China (Out of print)
Whispers of the O'Fae Art & Affirmations for the Wounded Inner Child Available on Amazon
The Woof & Warp of Canine Pain: by Jeanie Mossa, with Norman Kraft, Available on Amazon