Relieving Pain and Symptoms of Arthritis Naturally: Simple Holistic Remedies & Alternative Medicine for Arthritis
Taught by licensed acupuncturist, herbalist, and author Jeanie Mossa MS LAc : Treating people & animals with holistic medicine for more than 25 years.
In this class you will learn detailed information about herbs, supplements, holistic therapies and foods used to help relieve symptoms and pain caused by various forms of arthritis. This overview of various options is presented so you may make an informed choice on which therapies or herbs work best for your specific diagnosis and symptoms.
· The different types of Arthritis: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gout, Psoriatic Arthritis
· Symptoms of these forms of Arthritis and how they differ from each other
· The difference between Western Medicine & Traditional Chinese Medicine diagnosing and treating arthritis
· Environmental factors such as weather and temperature that increase symptoms, and pain.
· Foods & Substances that trigger arthritis and painful symptoms.
Natural & Holistic Solutions for Pain & Arthritis Symptoms
· Herbal and homeopathic remedies, supplements used to relieve pain and symptoms of arthritis
· Chinese liniments and oils used topically to treat pain and arthritis.
· Nutritional guidelines on relieving pain and symptoms of arthritis
· This class covers several holistic therapies that relieve the pain and symptoms of arthritis such as Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reiki, Moxibustion, Chiropractic, Foot Reflexology, Sound Therapy, Magnets & more.
Please note: You will not learn how to do any of these therapies. This is not a certification class. These are explained so you may make an informed decision on which works best for your body.
Basic theories of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) - Yin & Yang, Qi & Blood and how they impact pain and other ailments in the body.
· Natural remedies to relieve stress and calm the mind (Pain causes stress. Stress exacerbates pain.)
· Simple pain relief solutions to use at home, work, and travel
This class is not a substitution for medical care. Please consult with you doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking herbs or supplements that may interfere with any medication you are taking.