Relieve and End Your Lower Back Pain with Tai Chi & QiGong
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Relieve and end your lower back pain
- Provide the tools that will allow you to live a more enjoyable and pain free life
- Prevent future injuries to your lower back
- Learn basic Tai Chi & Qi Gong techniques
- Learn to relax and reduce stress
- Learn some meditation and deep breathing techniques
- Willingness to invest 20 minutes a day to relieve and end your lower back pain
Do you suffer from lower back pain? Would you like to find a safe way to improve your quality of life?
In this course, Ramel (Rami) Rones will guide you through a series of stretches, movements and elements of Tai Chi and Qi Gong that will help you recover from acute back pain as well as long term chronic pain. In addition, you will learn the power of deep breathing and meditation and will become more relaxed, lowering any stress you may have.
Rami has synthesized over 30 years of Tai Chi and mind-body teaching and practice to create this Relieve and End Back Pain course. You will experience the same teaching he has done with the thousands of elite athletes, adults, teenagers, “weekend warriors”, martial artists and others to live a more pain free life.
He has designed a number of medical clinical trials such as the investigation of the benefits of Tai Chi and Fibromyalgia, Tai Chi and Knee Osteoarthritis. Much of his research design is also included in this course. His Fibromyalgia and Tai Chi study was published in the New England Journal of Medicine and featured in the New York Times.
You will also benefit from his extensive teaching at the internationally recognized Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Tufts Medical Center and the Boston Medical Center where he continues to help patients deal with, and recover from, a wide variety of ailments and and the side effects that often occur with various treatments.
Rami’s incredible knowledge, teaching ability and engaging personality makes this Tai Chi for Beginners course a joy for anyone interested in improving their physical and mental well-being.
By investing 20 minutes a day you will greatly improve your quality of life and enjoy activities that you have not been able to enjoy.
- Anyone who suffers from acute or chronic lower back pain
- People who sit at a desk much of the time and have lower back pain and stiffness
- People who travel a lot
- People who would like to be more active again
- Stay at home moms
- Athletes who have recurring lower back pain