Reliability and Maintenance Engineering - FMEA
- 40 mins on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Through completing this course students should feel comfortable facilitating or participating in Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) and using the associated tools
- The FMEA process from start to finish - What to look for and hints on how to fast-track the process.
- How to evaluate the risk of component failure - Find your "pain points" and prioritize your efforts.
- How to mitigate the risks of such failure - Learn how to modify the plant or process to reduce the chance of failure.
- This training package references engineering systems plants and processes as examples however no specific engineering knowledge is required to follow the process
"Easy to understand and lots of example. The instructor knows the subject very well" - Henrique
“Efficient, detailed and relevant. I’m looking forward to giving it a go onsite” - Allan
This course explores the lean tool of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) a universal method for assessing underlying risk of a plant, process or system. It is a fundamental tool for any engineer and we will demonstrate how it can be applied to improve the reliability of a plant or system. We explore the FMEA process in detail and identifying ways to accelerate the process through educated assumptions, whilst focusing on the value adding steps of delivering a more reliable plant
A key element of the course is walking through a working example from start to finish. The tools and templates introduced and used during the course will be available to the students so they can embark on their own FMEA studies.
- Anyone involved in a lean environment, manufacturing or design - specifically engineering or maintenance teams. Although the content has an engineering focus the principles can be applied elsewhere.
A quick overview of what Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) is and how it is used.
In this module we explore the FMEA process from start to finish.