Relaxation therapy with Watercolours - Basic
- Watercolour Paper 300gsm (140lb)
- Watercolour paint set
- Brushes: size 8 round, size 6 flat, size 6 round short/long, size 0 round
- 2B pencil
- Optional: Masking fluid and an old brush
- Optional: Masking tape
- You do not need to spend too much to start on trying watercolours, you can go with cheaper brands and upgrade later on.
"The healthiest form of projection is art"
~ Fritz Perls
Always wanted to paint? What better time than right now to embark on a journey of exploration!
Looking for a creative way to relax? Have trouble sitting still to meditate? Meditative painting might be just the thing you're looking for. No painting skill or experience necessary - only a desire to relax and become more creative.
Much like meditation drawing, colouring, and painting helps to calm the mind and create peace within. ... If you really want to get into a meditative state of higher consciousness pop in your headphones and listen to some meditation music while creating art.
Getting started is often the trickiest part. Where do you place that first mark on the page? What is the right technique?
If you struggle with these questions, then this course is the answer. Packed with simple-to-follow demonstrations of basic techniques and ideas for painting colourful subjects, it is designed to give you the helping hand you need to get started – or perhaps even encourage a non-artist friend to pick up a paintbrush and join you!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners, hobbyist or someone that wants to sit down and enjoy some creative time.
- If you are looking for colour theory, composition, or an advanced watercolour course, this is NOT the right course for you.
- 07:12Materials needed and setup
Forest lover, Exploring the world of watercolours and productivity ❤️I am passionate about education and entrepreneurship loving to support those around me reaching their best potential. I love starting new things and sharing my experience with those around me. I hope you will enjoy all my courses.
See you there and I will be grateful if you leave me a review!