Relax Couples Massage Class
What you'll learn
- Deliver an amazing massage to your partner without sacrificeing your body while doing it.
- Understand the techniques behind a relaxing massage
- Understand proper ergonomics and positioning as to not hurt your body
- Massage each body part with ease and understanding
- You will need a partner (i.e.-wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, friend that you are comfortable giving/getting a massage from)
- You will need a surface on which your partner can lay (bed, sofa, table, floor, etc...)
- You will need some sort of lotion or oil which we talk about within this course
- A desire the relax, have fun, and connect with your partner
IS RELAX COUPLES MASSAGE CLASS FOR YOU?
- Are you looking for fun, and relaxing date night ideas that bring you and your partner closer?
- Have you ever given your partner a massage and at the end have a sore back and sore hands?
- Do you or your partner not like giving each other massages because you don't know what you are doing?
- Would you like to be better connected with your partner?
Then RELAX is the course for you and your partner!
Have you ever given your partner a massage, only to have them tell you that they did not like it? Or maybe you put a ton of time and energy into setting up an amazing date with your partner by giving them a massage, only to wake up the next morning with terrible back pain from leaning over them the wrong way? We hear stories like this all the time, and this is why I created RELAX to help my patients, and now you, get the very most out of massaging your partner.
RELAX is a fantastic series of very simple massage routines that will send your partner into a relaxing bliss. Not only that, but we wanted RELAX to be something that will make dates nights and your relationship a lot of fun! Its amazing how powerful massage can be to bring two people together in such deep intimacy.
When we did RELAX Couple Massage Class "live" one of the concerns of the participants was if there was going to be nudity, or anything awkward. Of course there was not, but we as we recorded RELAX for Udemy we took special care to make sure that it was all "PG rated" and done in a very tasteful learner friendly way. So there is no awkward moments, no nudity, and all done in a way to help you learn to give your partner the best massage possible.
Each and every technique and part of RELAX has been broken down into bite size videos. This allows you to learn at your own pace. Each technique runs between 2 and 5 minutes long so that you can watch just one video and then practice what you watched. Of course once you purchase RELAX on Udemy you will have lifetime access to the videos so that if you want to come back and re-watch any part you can do that.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who has a desire to give a better massage to your partner
- Couples looking for a fun date night
Dr. Michael Weir is a wellness based chiropractic physician, and has been in private practice for over a decade helping his patients reach their health and wellness goals. With a passion to both learn and teach about wellness based living, Dr. Weir has helped thousands of people along the way.
Dr. Weir's post doctorate education is in the field of chiropractic neurology which is the study of the nervous system, its roll in health and wellness, and how to help the nervous system with out the use of drugs or surgery. He incorporates this understanding of your brain in each of his courses to get the very most out of your body.
Being in daily private practice, and seeing patients gives him a prospective of health and wellness that few instructors today have. He gets to engage daily in what is bothering his patients and keeping them from truly experiencing wellness, and he puts this into practice in each of his courses.
Aside from daily putting into practice what he teaches, Dr. Weir also is an avid learner, and prides himself at staying at the cutting edge of health and wellness today. He attends countless continuing education seminars as well as staying current on cutting edge research and healing techniques.
If you want to take your health to the next level you owe it to yourself to take Dr. Weir's courses today!
Corey is a massage therapist practicing in the Seattle area. She has worked in the medical field since 2004, and received her massage license after graduating from the Northwest School of Massage in April 2015. She currently works in a chiropractic office, specializing in whiplash and cervical injuries. Corey also practices Craniosacral Therapy, which is a very light-touch bodywork that helps to reset the internal rhythm of the body to help facilitate healing. She received her advanced training for cranio at Bastyr University in Kenmore, Wa.
Corey and her husband have two dogs and two cats, and her hobbies include cooking, traveling, and working with women in her community who have a history of PTSD.