- 34 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand that effective communication is a very important key to keeping their relationship
- Identify their unique relationship patterns.
- Define the factors that might threaten their relationship.
- Start using better communicational tools.
- They need to come with an open mind and ready to do some exercises.
In the last century millions of people have immigrated to other countries trying to improve their lives. Maybe you are an immigrant too or your parents are?
Many studies were conducted regarding immigration and it’s influence on one’s life, but only few of them talk about the effect of immigration on romantic relationships.
This course takes you on a journey through your romantic relationship, while highlighting the difficulties couples experience while immigrating (or just relocating) to a different country, and offering strategies to navigate them. The course will shed light on the different factors and processes that you will probably encounter while immigrating, and will help you understand the dangers and also the opportunities this will present for your relationship.
The course is based on academic studies, and includes practical tips and tools in order to enhance your current relationship, and make the most of the immigrant experience.
You should take this course if you have immigrated, or if you are considering relocation or immigration and your relationship is important to you.
- Recommended for students that are in a relationship and considering immigration and relocation
- For students who already immigrated or relocated
- For singles who consider immigration or relocation.
- If you got hurt in a relationship during the process of immigration
- You shouldn’t take this course if you are not interested in relationship
Tal shares three areas that always change when you move to a new country.
Once you have watched the lecture and understand that you will go through phases as you adapt to the huge changes moving ot a new country brings, sit down with your significant other and work through the attached PDF workbook which will assist you both make sure you are on the same page, and are building a stronger relationship..
You can help your fellow students by leaving a Review of this course. The Review lets your fellow students make the decision to take the course or not. It helps them understand how your experiences in the course helped you become more charismatic, and then they can decide if they want to follow in your footsteps.