Rekordbox Dj - Mix like a Professional!
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to mix with Rekordbox, one of the best mixing software.
- You will be able to record your sessions with your favourite songs.
- You will perform live sessions in front of an audience.
- You will get the basis of a solid background to become a good DJ.
- Rekordbox Software. Optionally: a compatible controller.
In this course we will learn how to use the Pioneer software, one of the best on the market. We’ll start from the scratch, so you don’t need to have previous knowledge. You may follow it only with the software and additionally you can use a compatible controller.
In it we will see all the tricks and techniques necessary to mix like a professional DJ.
We have compacted the content without forgetting anything necessary, taking care of the scripts and video editing so that you can learn everything you need to start mixing without wasting your time.
The course compresses in less than 2.5 hours and we guarantee that once you finish it you will be able to make quality mixes.
The course is compressed in less than two hours and a half and we guarantee that once finished you will be able to make quality mixes.
We are so convinced of the quality of the course that we offer TOTAL GUARANTEE. You have up to one month to try it and if you do not learn or you just do not like it, we will refund 100% of the cost of the course, without questions.
* A special thanks to music producer William Deep and Tini Garcia for composing the songs for this course.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who would like to become a DJ or people trying to master the mixing skills.
Alon es técnico titulado en imagen y sonido por la Universidad Laboral de Ab.
Actualmente vive en España, tiene más de 20 años de experiencia como Dj y ha ganado varios concursos con sus sesiones. En su canal de Youtube dedicado al mundo del DJ lo siguen mas de 100.000 suscriptores y más de un millón de personas han aprendido a mezclar con su método. Desde hace una década se dedica a la formación de futuros Dj´s.
I have been working as a teacher and educator for more than 30 years. Unwillingly, I had to quit my job for a while. During this long-term break, I started working as a part-time translator, which let me gain invaluable experience regarding languages. Afterwards, I could resume my job as a teacher, something I will never regret. I strongly believe that as educators we must encourage our students to develop their own creativity and learning strategies in order to get the most out of themselves.