Reinforced Concrete IV: Design of Columns
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to design short RC Column
- Understand the philosophy of RC Column Design
- Know the restrictions and different alternatives of Columns Design
- Understand the Interaction Diagrams
- Know the Derivations of Formulas in the Design
- Reinforced Concrete Design Basics & Essentials (Check my other courses)
- Basic Knowledge of Mechanics of Materials
Make sure you know Reinforced Concrete Theory and How to design Reinforced Concrete beams before taking this course.
about the course:
In the previous courses, you have been introduced to the philosophy of Reinforced Concrete Design, Design of Beams, and Design of Slabs. This course 'Design of Reinforced Concrete Column' gives you detailed understanding, explanations and procedures for the design of RC Columns.
What to expect from this course:
After completion of this course, you are expected to be able to Design RC Short Columns without Eccentricity, Understand Interaction Diagrams, Practicality Considerations, and Mathematical Derivations of Formulas in the Design.
Students completing the course will have full understanding of the design of RC Column. Assignment is given at the end.
- Civil Engineers & Civil Engineering Students
- Architects & Architectural Students