Reinforced Concrete Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Mechanical properties of reinforced concrete under different loading conditions
- Behavior of reinforced concrete under axial loading
- Response of reinforced concrete members when they are subjected to flexure
- Design of reinforced concrete beams
- Analysis of columns under combined flexure and axial load
- Design of reinforced concrete columns
- Shear reinforcement design
- Engineering Statics
- Mechanics of Materials
Welcome to Reinforced Concrete Fundamentals course! In this course, all aspects of reinforced concrete design and analysis are covered through numerous solved example problems in every section. After completing all the lectures and sample problem solutions, you will have a thorough understanding of the behavior and properties of reinforced concrete as an engineering material. Furthermore, you will have a strong foundation to analyze and design reinforced concrete beams and columns.
Who this course is for:
- Civil engineering students
- Professional engineers and architects
Alp completed his undergraduate education in Middle East Technical University by ranking first in his department. He is the recipient of Fulbright Scholarship awarded by the United States Department of State.
After working in the petrochemical industry following his graduation, Alp started his educational consulting firm eduBIR to help students all over to globe to achieve their potential and get in to their dream schools. He is providing advisory services for undergraduate and graduate degree applications to European and American universities.
Having 13+ years of experience in investing world, Alp CINAR defines himself as an ambitious investing instructor who is dedicated to teaching investing and finance to aspiring investors. Alp has an extensive hands-on experience with various asset classes such as public/private equity, derivative products, and debt market. He has a clear vision to transfer his investing and knowledge fundamentals to everyone who is interested in developing their investing skills regardless whether they are seasoned financial professionals or aspiring investors.