Reiki Certification Course Level 3
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll receive your 3rd attunement
- About the Dai Ku Myo symbol, how to activate it and where to place it
- A deeper understanding of the Heart and Crown Chakras
- What Rose Quartz, Green Aventurine, Amethyst, and Clear Quartz are used for
- 2 chakra meditations
- What to do before you attune an initiate
- How to pass on an attunement directly and remotely
- Teaching outlines and topics
- How to teach a Reiki class in-person and via video chat
- How to create a digital course for Reiki
- Students must have both levels 1 and 2 certifications
In this course you’ll learn everything you’ll need to be a Reiki Master/teacher.
While some students choose to receive their Reiki level 3 attunement due to the belief that this will complete their training, the true purpose of the Master/teacher level is to be able to pass on Reiki attunements to others and teach them the channeling procedures. Because having your level 3 training isn’t necessary to practice Reiki, I truly believe it’s important to wait until you feel a calling to teach. I don’t teach Reiki level 3 as a form of “advanced” teachings and techniques, I teach it because I was called to help create more healers and teachers.
This course is for you if you have a calling to create more healers and teachers, are dedicated to sharing Reiki with others, have an interest in additional topics such as chakras and crystals to enhance your treatments and practice, and want to grow spiritually and personally.
- Reiki practitioners
- Those that have a calling to teach Reiki
- Those that want to step into their purpose as a teacher of the Usui system