Reiki I, II and Mastery
- This is a theoretical course
- It is not a typical new-age course. We consider the new-age as just another religion more in the world, and the focus in our courses is to get freedom from paradigms and religions that limit human powers
- We recommend to have a little knowledge about chakras, aura and energetic definitions
- Have an open mind, we talk about conspiracy theories
- The tutor is not native english speaker, we appreciate your patience
According to Masaki Nishina, Jikiden Reiki Master, Ph.D in physics and UK ITEC aromathearapist, there are many differences between Western Reiki and Japanese Reiki.
The war in Japan influenced the traditional Usui Sensei Reiki, it was spread to the US and it becomes a westernized practice.
In his book Reiki and Japan: A Cultural View of Western and Japanese Reiki, Nishina has explained the reason why the westernized Reiki is not the traditional Reiki Usui, he tells us that the Dai Ko Myo symbol didn’t exist in the Japanese Reiki both technically and culturally.
In this theoretical course, we follow important Reiki Masters references to approach the technique as near as possible to the traditional Reiki.
Understanding that this practice has a strong base on Qi Qong, the Chinese practice that works with the physical body energy.
The chakras are an Indian practice NOT JAPANESE OR CHINESE PRACTICE that was later added to the westernized Reiki. Also, the Dai Ko Myo and the attunements where the Reiki symbols are implanted to the student’s chakras are a later addition.
Join our Reiki course where we demystify the myths that people have built over this technique.
This is a Reiki without myths and secrets!
Who this course is for:
- Holistic therapists or people who wish to become therapists
- People who desire self-awareness
- 05:57About the instructor Karen Prieto
I'm a holistic therapist starting my experience since 2008 when I got a spiritual initiation in Fusagasugá - Colombia, a sacred city of Indians named Sutagaos that means Sons of the Sun (same as the god Viracocha - the Sun god for our Peruvian Inca Indian neighbors).
I have knowledge in Shamanism, Reiki, Phytotherapy, Acupuncture, Astrology, Sacred Geometry, Kabalah, Akashic Records, Numerology, Chromotherapy and Crystals therapies that I use for healing and I share this magical knowledge through a project I have since 2015 called Alien Meditation.
I realized that the ancient gods are the same beings that nowadays we know as aliens. They are our ancestors, and there are positive and negative races to humanity. In my initiation I received the mission to teach my brothers and sisters how to activate their Starseed DNA, through the alien codes that our ancestors gave us, this is the secret for being free from the matrix and get to know our true origin and mission in life.