Refresh Mind - Meditation and Healing, Discovering the Real
What you'll learn
- Look at the meaning and effects of meditation
- Understand experiences, dissolve negative influences, come up with solutions to the problem
- Learn about mindful breathing
- Learn about the principles and effects of relaxation meditation and its methods
- Relax the body through Shavasana
- Study the causes and solutions to psychological exhaustion
- Learn how to recover from exhaustion
- Make a gap in your repetitive daily life
- Find a way to be happy everyday and maintain that happiness
- Look into the causes and solutions of stress caused in relationships
- Look at the difference between thinking and meditation
- No prior knowledge of meditation is required
This course has been taught in Korean and had English subtitles.
· Will I be able to fix myself through meditation?
Meditation doesn’t fix, but it tells one a new way to understand oneself. Understand the reason and circumstances in which the present appears different from the past, and try finding the solution to the problem through it.
· When you are suffering from trivial and or big problems in life,
try closing your eyes and focusing on yourself to find tranquility.
· It’s simple to relax your body and mind.
Slowly relax your body until you feel the wind coming in and out of your body as you feel your sensation naturally.
· “I Ching”, an ancient Chinese divination text and among the oldest of the Chinese classics
Look at “I Ching”, hexagram “gen” and principle and understanding sorrow. Learning about emotions and Learning from “I Ching” that one should learn to overcome the mountatin in life when I feel sad. See sadness as not a weakness but as a process of becoming mature as I learn to climb the mountains with my life’s problems on my back.
Through the hexagram “dui” in the “I Ching”, look at the principle of joy
Through the hexigram “kan” in the “I Ching”, look at the principle of hatred.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who need to take time to embrace yourself
- Anyone who feel unmotivated to everything
- Anyone who has too many problems to deal with in a day, so unable to stop thinking, and stressed out
- Anyone who need to find a way to escape from the pit
No.1 educational digital content service provider in Korea for 11 years.
- Digital Education Platform&Contents Subscribed by 96% of Elementary Classes in South Korea
- Online + Offline + Mobile integrated Teaching Solution for Early Childhood Education
- Teacher Training Portal with Online/Blended Programs approved by Ministry of Education
- Educational Coding Devices for Early Childhood & School Students