Endnote X7 Software, Referencing, and Plagiarism
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become the Pro-Researcher by Understanding Major Referencing Styles and Endnote Software
- You would need a computer, installed word processor, installed Trail version of Endnote software (easily downloadable from Endnote website)
- Learn Referencing and its Software from a Leicester University PhD Scholar (Previous Graduate of Lancaster University - Among top 3 Research Universities in UK)
- 500 Research Students Have taken benefit from it Already
- The ONLY Course of ITS KIND on UDEMY - Helping Researchers from around the World
The course has Two Parts, the first part covers the Major Referencing / Bibliographic styles including Harvard, APA, Chicago and IEEE. The course will cover how you can do Referencing / Bibliography according to these styles for books, journals, reports, book chapter, and webpages.
Once you have learned the basic of Referencing / Bibliography the 2nd Part of the course will teach you Endnote X7 Software. Endnote is the most powerful research and reference manager on the market. Endnote helps you do Referencing in a Click with in text and end-note referencing and bibliography. The software also allows you to change the style as per your need.
Once you have gone through this course i Guarantee that you will do Referencing in a Click and will not see it as a pain at all.
- This course is meant for students who are writing reports, thesis, dissertations, journal articles, or academic webpages and want to learn how to do referencing manually and through a software in a click. The researchers taking this course may be undergrads, postgrads or PhD’s. The course is probably not for you if you already understand how to do referencing and using BibTex or any other bibliographic software.