Introduction to HTML
- Recommended Course: Getting Started as a Web Developer by RefactorU.
- Assumes basic knowledge of Git, GitHub, Sublime Text, and Command Line.
In this course we’re going to be taking a look at HTML, specifically HTML5. This course assumes you already have your editor environment setup, using Sublime Text or something similar, and you’re ready to start writing some code. The best place to start is writing HTML.
- 18 videos with over 90 minutes of lectures and explanations.
- 3 external resource files.
What You'll Learn:
- HTML Terminology
- The HTML Boilerplate
- Identifying HTML Elements
- Unordered Lists
- Ordered Lists
- Architecture Tags
- Layout Elements
- And More!
- Those interested in learning about web development.
- People just starting out with HTML.
- Identifying Elements
- HTML Boilerplate
- Unordered List
- Ordered List
- Anchor (link)
- Layout Elements
- Part 1: Recreating WIRED in HTML and CSS
- Part 2: Recreating WIRED in HTML and CSS
- Part 3: Recreating WIRED in HTML and CSS
- Course Conclusion
Based in Boulder, Colorado, RefactorU accelerates the learning and development of the world's aspiring creatives, makers, and technologists. RefactorU empowers individuals to reinvent themselves to meet the needs of today's technology-driven economy while building lifelong professional networks for the future.
RefactorU offers on-campus and self-paced courses in full-stack web application development, data science, and other 21st century skills. RefactorU's Instructors Include:
Chris is a game developer and designer with substantial experience in front and back-end web development as well as web and desktop game design and development. Chris is the current Instructor for RefactorU's online courses, and spends his daylight hours being a rockstar Front End Engineer at Facebook.