Refactoring in C#: The #1 Skill of Senior Developers
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Minimise the risk of introducing bugs when changing code
- Improve your existing code with refactoring
- Structure the new code so it will be easy to change it in the future
- Organize code so you can easily understand and change it
- Use design patterns and other techniques to remove complicated conditional statements
- Basic C# knowledge is required
- No prior refactoring experience or knowledge is necessary - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required - you can follow this course by using Visual Studio Community (which is free to download)
Welcome to the Refactoring in C# course. This course will teach you how to apply various refactoring techniques to improve your code.
I will take you step-by-step through every refactoring and teach you everything you need to know to improve as a C# developer.
The refactoring techniques you learn in the Refactoring in C# course will also help you if you follow test-driven development practice. With TDD and its Red-Green-Refactor, refactoring comes at the end of each cycle. After you write your tests and your code, refactoring will turn that code into a production-ready C# code.
Once you improve your codebase, you will be faster and more productive.
Throughout this course, you will see how to:
Eliminate longer methods in your C# code
Turn complex methods into its own C# classes
Safely move methods and features between classes
Remove if within an if within an if…. Kind of statements
Simplify conditional statements
Simplify method calls
Turn long parameter lists into a separate class
Remove unnecessary parameters
Use the Null Object design pattern to eliminate if checks for null
Use State or Strategy design pattern to eliminate switch statements
Turn messy C# code into a clean code
With the Refactoring in C# course you get:
Real-world practical demo for every refactoring technique
Access to the refactoring session, where you can see how to apply several refactorings to the same C# code to massively improve it
Practice assignments at the end of every section
After you finish this course, you will know how to improve any C# code, no matter how complex it is. The code you refactor will be clean and organized.
This course comes with a 30 days money-back guarantee. So, really you have nothing to LOSE and EVERYTHING to gain.
Are you ready to take your C# refactoring skills to the next level? Click the enroll button and I’ll see you in the class.
- This course is for you if you already have some C# experience
- This course is for you if you are an experienced C# developer and you want to improve existing code