R: Learn to Program in R & Use R for Effective Data Analysis
What you'll learn
- In this course,you will learn to implement Data Manipulation , Data management and Textual Analytics Basics through R
- You will require a working R/R Studio software to complete the course exercises. You can download the software from cran.r-project.org
This course is about learning R Tool which is one of the most popular Analytical Tool used in the Industry.
Why learning R will make a difference / Why this Course ?
- Professional Relevance :
R is gaining popularity day by day ; companies like Facebook, Google are using R in extensive manner. Demand for the tool is increasing as it is available for free.
- Put your Resume in spotlight :
In most of the Data Analyst Resume you will find SAS/SPSS and other conventional tools ; by learning R you can add extra points to your Resume.
- Its easy to Learn R :
R is an opensource language ; it is available for free. Huge R community is adding to the functionality of R daily . All the tutorials/code are easily available.
Materials Included :
- Materials in the form of attachments are included with the session itself ( wherever necessary)
Structure of the course :
The course has 5 sections with 15 lectures. It is designed to introduce you to foundational topics leading to more complex ones as you progress.
Section 1: Know your R Tool
Section 2: Data Manipulation : Use of Data types and Data structures
Section 3: Data Management : Packages and File import/export
Section 4: Advance Use : Logical operation and Merging in R
Section 5: Text Analytics Project : Learn how to create wordcloud
Duration of the course :
The course has 5 sections with 15 lectures and the overall duration of the course is 2.5 hours.
Who this course is for:
- Who likes to Analyze data and learn latest tool and Techniques
- Who likes to do learn about Text Analytics
- Who wants to make Data Analysis task looks too easy
- Who wants to build his carrier in Analytics domain
We are an Analytics firm committed to developing intellectual property that will help individuals and their organisation take smarter decisions every day. ATI, the education arm of Redwood Associates has helped 200 companies and over 15000 individuals speak the language of DATA
The founder Gautam Munshi has nearly two decades of high performance analytics experience. His strong belief that anyone can become an analyst has led him to build a team of 12 - a group of math geeks, techies, musicians, comedians, beer enthusiasts, agriculturists, geneticists, teachers and bankers,who have the gumption that they can make a difference and truly believe that analytics can influence and make a huge impact on a day-day basis. It is this diverse lot that brings Analytics to the mind space of every individual. You can view their moments in the lime light here and follow them on Facebook