Redux with React JS: Learn Redux with Modern React JS
What you'll learn
- If you want to to learn Redux with React, React Router and React Portals, you are in the right place
- If you want to learn today's most popular frontend architectures, do not wait. This redux with react course is for you!
- Learn the most popular React Router, React-Portal and Redux libraries used with React JS
- Learn how to create multi-page web applications with Redux, React-Router
- Learn the easy and safe way to create modals with React Portals
- Learn how to manage the data of our application with the Redux library
- Learn how to easily access the data we hold globally from our components with React JS
- Learn how to manipulate the data stored in the Redux with modern react js store by creating actions
- The most common use of React is to build dynamic user interfaces for single-page web applications.
- Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application
- React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a
- Every technology or programming language has a learning curve, and React is no different.
- it is easy to learn if you are dedicated and determined to create frontend web applications.
- What is the difference between React Native and React JS, and which one should I learn?
- React Native is still React, which means the syntax and workflow for building applications are basically the same, but the generated components are different.
- In React, web components are generated. In React Native, the generated components interact with a phone's native APIs.
- If your focus is web development, then you should learn React
- If you want to build mobile applications, it is best to learn React first and become familiar with the technology before you try React Native.
- Why is React so popular? There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it.
- The world of web development is as wide as the internet itself.
- Much of our social and vocational lives play out on the internet, which prompts new industries aimed at creating, managing, and debugging the websites
- Desire to learn Redux
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn Redux with react, or (react js)
- Desire to learn Redux with modern react js
- Desire to learn Redux with modern react, (or reactjs)
- Desire to learn web development
- Desire to learn Redux with modern react js
- Desire to create real world web development project
- Desire to become web developer with redux with modern react
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Welcome to Redux with React: Learn Redux with Modern ReactJS course.
Learn Redux, React Router and React Portals with my ReactJS Redux course. Master with Redux and create React app
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React Redux or maybe you've been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn Redux.
Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and MongoDB in conjunction with React, Udemy has a comprehensive selection of courses to choose from.
In this course, we will take you through everything you need to know about Redux. You will find the most simple and easiest form of React-Router, React-Portal and Redux.
Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills. Udemy offers a host of courses to bring you up to speed on modern front-end, back-end, and full stack web development practices and skills.
The world of web development is as wide as the internet itself. Much of our social and vocational lives play out on the internet, which prompts new industries aimed at creating, managing, and debugging the websites and applications that we increasingly rely on.
In particular, Redux is a library that is said to be difficult to understand and implement for most developers. I attribute this problem to the fact that we are not very familiar with the Redux terms we need to know about Redux, and the other issue is, most of the time, the topic is not sequentially explained.
In this course, I explained the theoretical knowledge about Redux in the most basic and simple form on the ‘code pen’ tool, before proceeding to React. I explained the general steps and how Redux functions by providing a powerfull knowledge through a mixture of diagrams and the creation of a simple application.
I have tried to make sure that you get familiar with Redux and get used to it quickly, by repeating the important concepts of Redux, such as Actions, Reducers, Dispatch, Store, Provider, Middleware, Redux-thunk, because learning something very quickly is depends on repetition.
If you have difficulty understanding Redux, this course is just for you.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples. You will be confident in using Redux, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of course,
Link and Navlink
React Router Switch Tag
Why React Portals?
Creating Modal With React Portals
Setting up Redux
Mapping State to PropsCard
PageMap Dispatch to Props
React js and redux
Redux project with react js
Web development with modern react js and redux
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
What is web development?
What are the steps to becoming a web developer?
How long does it take to become a web developer?
The answer to this question will depend on you. The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer. The good news is that web development generally uses lightweight code that is easier to learn than many other languages. If dedicated, you can learn the basics of web development in a couple of months. But good web developers never stop learning. A better question might be, "What can I do to become a better web developer faster?" The answer to this question is practice. Becoming familiar with coding helps tremendously, but there is also a less obvious benefit of practicing. The more you code, the more you will run into problems or find bugs in your code. A significant aspect of web development is solving problems and debugging code. The better you get at solving problems and tracking down bugs, the faster you will get at coding.
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won't update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users' needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React's use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
The instructor helped me whenever I needed it, and I've learned a lot in very little time. Now I can create simple single-page applications, and I fell in love with CodePen and VS Code!
This course has taught me so much! Before, I hardly even knew how to run an HTML file. Now, I can create a fully functioning Node.js server responding to HTTP requests!
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
Redux with React JS: Learn Redux with Modern React JS
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Anyone who wants to learn Reactjs, Redux, React-Router and React-Portals
- Anyone who wants to learn today's most popular front-end architectures, Redux and React js
- Students who want to take their Web development skills to the next level
- People who want to become web developer with redux and react
- People who want to front end developer with modern react js
- People who want to catch future technology with reactjs and redux
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
We are the student support team that does both teaching and course preparation at the oak academy. The satisfaction of our students is our priority and source of motivation. You can use this profile for your technical support requests and problems you encounter after purchasing our courses, and you can send your questions to us.