Redux Framework in React Course (Hooks, Middleware & more)
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how to incorporate redux into your application.
- Learn what the store methods are and how to use them.
- Deep dives into redux’s fundamentals: like reducers, actions, store.
- Learn how to work with redux hooks.
- Understand how to utilize redux middleware.
- We will learn how to perform asynchronous actions.
- Basic understanding of react.
Brand new course for 2020. Enrol now to stop missing out!
You might be thinking that learning Redux is hard and complicated, but nothing can be further from the truth.
This is the course I wish I had when I first started learning redux. That’s why I created in a way that is comprehensive and easy to follow along.
I will guide you step by step through every lecture of this course. We will learn all about the building blocks of the redux framework and we will integrate it into an example react app, so you can better familiarise yourself with redux, and get a firm grasp of its inner workings.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to integrate redux into any react app and reap the benefits of using redux, which include:
Easier state management: No more passing the state from one component to the other, since redux has a single state tree and each component can get access to the specific part of the state that it needs.
Separation of concerns: Clear separation between the app state and the functions that change it and the user interface.
Efficient performance: No more re-rendering components using the setState method. Redux handles automatically state changes for you.
Increased maintainability: Functions that change the state are isolated so altering and debugging your code takes less time.
Easier debugging and testing.
So redux isn’t just a nice thing to know, it is essential if you want to become a well rounded and efficient developer.
What are we going to learn?
Understand how to incorporate redux into your application so the structure of the code is easy to read and your state easier to manage.
Deep dives into redux’s fundamentals: like reducers, actions, store.
Learn how to work with hooks in redux.
We will learn how to perform asynchronous actions.
Learn what the store methods are and how to use them.
Understand how to utilise redux middleware.
Who is this course for?
No matter if you are a beginner starting now or if you have already worked with react and redux this course is for you. It can greatly benefit:
Beginners who have little react experience.
Developers who want to deepen their knowledge in react and the redux library.
Anyone looking to level up in state management in react.
Everyone interested in learning about redux and how it works.
Don’t waste any more time, enroll now!
- Beginners who have basic understanding of react.
- Developers who want to deepen their knowledge in react and the redux library.
- Anyone looking to level up in state managment in react.
- Everyone interested in learning about redux and how it works.