Redis - World's Fastest Database - Beginners to Advance
What you'll learn
- Deep dive into Redis Database
- Installing Redis on online/offline mode
- Redis Performance Benchmarking
- Redis persistence configuration - Backup and Restore using RDB and AOF
- Writing Python Program to Interact with Redis
- Writing Different Datasets to Redis - Redis Datatypes
- Understanding TTL (Time to Live) or Key Expiry in Redis
- Creating and using counters
- Deep Dive in String, Lists and Hashes type operation
- Creating a subset from a bigger set Redis
- Setting up Redis Replication (Master + Slave) - Development or Demo Scenario
- Redis Replication Production Setup
- Redis High Availability in Production with Sentinels on Three Servers (Automatic Failover)
- Redis Clustering, Pros and Cons
- This course does not require any prior experience.
- However, Some prior experience of working with Linux and Key Value DB can help in understanding course faster.
This course is creating from step zero and then gradually moves onto advance topics. So this is suitable for Beginners to Advance Level.
This course contains hands-on production like scenarios for setting up High Availability.
Redis is an open source (BSD licensed), in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache and message broker. It supports data structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets with range queries, bitmaps, hyperloglogs, geospatial indexes with radius queries and streams. Redis has built-in replication and different levels of on-disk persistence, and provides high availability via Redis Sentinel and automatic partitioning with Redis Cluster.
Who this course is for:
- Students with Bigdata or Data Science Technologies
- Students with Willingness to learn about Fastest In Memory Database Technologies
- Anyone who wants to work on real production like environment setup for Redis and do a deep dive in understanding Redis
I love to read Technical Blogs, Watch Technical Videos and more importantly share with others about what I have learnt.
I have worked on various automation technologies, Bigdata and Analytics technologies.
In my free time I like to explore more on latest opensource technologies which can resolve enterprise challenges and can solve real life problems. In addition to that I also like to contribute to communities on technical forums.
I love to teach and I have a great passion for art and craft, turning best out of waste. I have an experience of classroom teaching and online teaching. I like to encourage creativity and higher-order thinking in a way that increases student performance. I love to make learning easy and fun.