Redesign Your Career with a new Personal Business Model
What you'll learn
- Understand and diagnose your current Personal Business Model™
- Redesign your Model for greater satisfaction and success
- Learn business modeling and entrepreneurship principles, how they apply to organizations and individuals, and how you can use them over your entire career
- Be able to diagram your employer's business model
- Participants should have two years of full-time work experience, access to spreadsheet software, and a strong desire to learn. No other requirements.
Replace career confusion with career confidence, whether you want to improve in your current position, change jobs, or start your own enterprise. This hands-on, experiential course teaches you step-by-step how to define and redesign your Personal Business Model™ — the logic by which you create and deliver value. Gain clarity and power at work by mastering the systematic, repeatable way to optimize the most important business model of all: business model you. Taught directly by the author of the global bestseller Business Model You.
Who this course is for:
- Mid-career professionals
Tim Clark is an educator, entrepreneur, NEXT-certified entrepreneurship trainer, and bestselling author who leads the global personal business model movement. After selling his startup to a NASDAQ listed entity in a multi-million-dollar transaction, he completed doctoral research in international business model portability and went on to author or edit five books on entrepreneurship, business models, and personal development, including the international bestsellers Business Model You and Business Model Generation, which together have sold more than one million copies in 30 languages.