Red Team Ethical Hacking - Beginner
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of Red Team Windows tactics
- Learn basic Red Team Ethical Hacking topics
- Advanced Windows commands
- Hands-on Red Team tactics, techniques, and procedure (TTP) demos
- Computer or Laptop capable of running virtual machines with access to internet
- Familiarity with Metasploit
- Familiarity with Windows Domains
Acquire the knowledge to become a Red Team operator on Windows Domains
Learn how to do basic Post-Exploitation tactics on Windows Domains such as enumeration, lateral movement, local/remote effects, persistence, evasion, and much more!
This course will teach you Red Team tactics in a very practical and hands-on approach! With over 30 lectures and 3 hours of video this course will get you the jump start you need to learn Red Team basics. Every lecture on a TTP (tactic, technique, and procedure) will demo commands you can follow on your own Windows lab environment.
** Grow your skills in Red Teaming to enhance your professional skills!
The course will cover a wide range of topics, including:
Red Team Basics
Basic Administration Commands
Local and Remote Effects
Regardless if you want to be a professional Red Teamer yourself, interested in some of the basics of how Post-Exploitation works once a user gets the right credentials or access token, and/or just curious and want to expand your knowledge of hacking and computers in general, this is the course for you. So what are you waiting for? Learn Red Teaming now to advance your professional career and/or knowledge!
* Taught skills must only be used ethically for a professional red team or penetration testing job, or for general cyber awareness for better security practices
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Ethical Hacking
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Red Team Operators
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Security Engineers
Chris Sikes works as a Technical Lead in the fields of Red Teaming and Penetration Testing. He has multiple certifications including OSCP, OSCE, CEH, CEPT, CCNA, Security+, and has an Elite Hacker status on Hack-the-Box. Also he has his Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering and a Master's Degree in Systems Engineering. Over his lifetime he has grown more and more interested in the ins and outs of how a computer works from the software layer all the way down to the hardware. Please feel free to contact him if you have any questions in red teaming or penetration testing.