Red Team Ethical Hacking - Intermediate
What you'll learn
- Learn intermediate to advanced level Red Team Windows tactics
- Advanced Windows commands
- Learn intermediate to advanced level Red Team Ethical Hacking topics
- Hands-on Red Team tactic, technique, and procedure (TTP) demos
- Computer or Laptop capable of running virtual machines with access to internet
- Comfortable with Metasploit
- Comfortable with Windows Domains
- Basic knowledge of C2 Frameworks
- Basic penetration testing knowledge
- Basic coding knowledge
- Windows Domain Lab already built (Refer to Beginner's course)
Acquire the knowledge to become a skilled Red Team operator on Windows Domains
Learn intermediate level Post-Exploitation tactics on Windows Domains such as lateral movement, effect development, persistence, process injection, evasion, and much more!
This course will teach you an intermediate to advanced range of Red Team knowledge, with a wide range of lectures and hands on demos! With over 50 lectures and over 4 hours of video this course will get you the baseline knowledge for becoming a Red Team professional. There's a wide array of TTP (tactic, technique, and procedure) practical demos that you can follow on your own Windows lab environment. End the course with all your gained knowledge with a section showing how a Red Team may emulate an real-world Nation-State Level Adversary.
** Enhance your professional Red Team skills, or become a more knowledgeable security defender!
The course will cover a wide range of topics, including:
Red Team Concepts
Red Team Tools
Advanced Windows/Linux Commands
Local/Remote Effect Development
Regardless if you want to be a professional Red Teamer yourself, interested in how Red Teaming works once a user gets the right credentials or access token, and/or just curious and want to expand your knowledge of hacking and computers in general, this is the course for you. So what are you waiting for? Learn Red Teaming now to advance your professional career and/or knowledge!
* Taught skills must only be used ethically for a professional red team or penetration testing job, or for general cyber awareness for better security practices
** Recommended Prerequisites: Red Team Ethical Hacking - Beginner Course and a basic level of understanding with hacking, code, and Win32 APIs
Who this course is for:
- Red Team Operators
- Ethical Hackers
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Penetration Testers
- Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Security Engineers
Chris Sikes works as a Technical Lead in the fields of Red Teaming and Penetration Testing. He has multiple certifications including OSCP, OSCE, CEH, CEPT, CCNA, Security+, and has an Elite Hacker status on Hack-the-Box. Also he has his Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering and a Master's Degree in Systems Engineering. Over his lifetime he has grown more and more interested in the ins and outs of how a computer works from the software layer all the way down to the hardware. Please feel free to contact him if you have any questions in red teaming or penetration testing.