Red Hat Satellite Technical Overview (RH053)
- Familiarity with basic Red Hat terminology and basic experience administering a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
Red Hat Satellite is a scalable platform used to manage the patching, provisioning, and subscription management of your Red Hat infrastructure. Learn about the core capabilities of Red Hat Satellite and see how Satellite can help meet your business needs. Through online, on-demand videos you will learn about:
Patching and software management.
Subscription management using Red Hat Satellite.
Provisioning using Red Hat Satellite.
Configuration management using Red Hat Satellite.
Integrating Red Hat Satellite with Red Hat Ansible Automation and Red Hat Insights.
- System Administrators and System Operators interested in learning more about Red Hat Satellite.
- Course overview01:49
- Introduction to Red Hat Satellite06:31
- Patching and software management using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)13:39
- Subscription management using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)06:08
- Provisioning using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)10:11
- Configuration management using Red Hat Satellite (and demonstration)05:20
- Integrating Red Hat Satellite with Ansible and Insights (and demonstration)05:35
- Resources and next steps01:22
Red Hat Training and Certification closes the gap between what you need and what you know. Whether you need to optimize existing systems or design new solutions, deepen expertise or discover new technologies, we’ll help you plan and navigate the journey. No one has more experience. From training through certification, we equip you for success so you can deliver business impact.