Red Hat OpenStack Technical Overview
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
This official Red Hat® training course will introduce you to the basics of cloud computing, infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and the Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform both independently and as part of the Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure. It will also provide an overview of the compute, network and storage basics of OpenStack. Rob Locke, an instructor with over 12 year of experience, will utilize videos, online demonstrations and use cases to reinforce course concepts.
For professionals looking to further expand their knowledge and pursue the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack (RHCSA) designation, we recommend Red Hat OpenStack Administration I as a next step.
Who this course is for:
- IT leaders, administrators, engineers, architects, and anyone else seeking a high-level understanding of Red Hat OpenStack Platform capabilities.
- 24:47Defining the cloud (with demonstration)
- 14:15Defining the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- 07:40Use Case: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and a private Cloud
- 17:16Compute in Red Hat OpenStack Platform (with demonstration)
- 10:31Storage in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- 04:48Use Case: Object Storage with Streaming Video
- 08:24Network in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- 03:45Use Case: Networking for a Telecommunications Company
- 10:44Highly Available Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- 18:03Deploying Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Red Hat Training and Certification closes the gap between what you need and what you know. Whether you need to optimize existing systems or design new solutions, deepen expertise or discover new technologies, we’ll help you plan and navigate the journey. No one has more experience. From training through certification, we equip you for success so you can deliver business impact.