Ermin Kreponic's Course for CentOS and Red Hat Linux - RHCSA
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of CentOS and Red Hat Linux fast!
- Get questions answered about CentOS, Red Hat Linux, and the RHCSA.
- Find work on Upwork and other freelancing websites at $15 to $35+ per hour using the skills you learn in this course!
- Pass the RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
- Understand the basic functions of the Red Hat Linux operating system.
- Create a Red Hat virtual machine on a Windows computer.
- Dual boot Red Hat and another operating system.
- Feel comfortable in the Linux graphical user interface (GUI) .
- Know how to use the Yum packet manager and the Rpm package manager.
- Download CentOS or have an existing subscription to Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Maintain a computer capable of running CentOS and/or Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
** Ermin Kreponic has no affiliation with Red Hat, Inc. The Red Hat and CentOS trademarks are used for identification purposes only and are not intended to indicate affiliation with or approval by Red Hat, Inc. **
You can use this course immediately to inspire your learning with Red Hat Linux and your preparation for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator Exam (RHCSA)! Ask any question you have about CentOS, Red Hat Linux, or the RHCSA and get an answer quickly! Watch the promo video to see what kind of learning experience you can expect in the course!
Whether you have no experience with Red Hat Linux or any other type of Linux operating system, you can count on this course to get you started with the basics and show you what to do all the way into the advanced material. You get to see immediately why Linux is worth learning and using. Next, a basic familiarization with the graphic user interface leaves you feeling like you know your way around. Then, into the file system navigation and command lines. Finally, you experience the packet manager and are ready to dive deeper into the material!
If you are a veteran already at Red Hat Linux and want to continue your Red Hat Linux certification training, you will get the essentials for the exam delivered through three chapters explaining the key functions and highlighting what you need to know for the test. The key with passing any exam is simply effort. This course gives you another excellent resource to use along with your existing study materials to make sure you pass the RHCSA exam!
Thank you for reading this! Ermin and I look forward to serving you as a student in our course! Click take this course now to get lifetime access!
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
- Network administrators seeking knowledge about Red Hat Linux.
- Existing Red Hat Linux users considering taking the RHCSA.
- Freelancers familiar with Linux hoping to add a new skill to an Upwork or other freelancing profile.
- Linux users wanting to learn Red Hat.
- Managers supervising network administrators and wanting a greater technical understanding of work in Red Hat Linux.
- LinkedIn users hoping to make a profile headline that will attract excellent job offers.
- Network administrators hoping to land a better job using knowledge of Red Hat Linux.
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters
Businessman and entrepreneur, with a degree in electrical engineering and computer science, with great social and team skills, speaking multiple languages, ambitious, motivated and a hard worker.
Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and planning
- Programming in c++, c, java, python, bash, pascal
- Web design expert, both front-end and back-end
- System architecture expert
- Great understanding of Linux
- System turnover coordinator