Ermin Kreponic's Course for CentOS and Red Hat Linux - RHCSA
- 16.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the basics of CentOS and Red Hat Linux fast!
- Get questions answered about CentOS, Red Hat Linux, and the RHCSA.
- Find work on Upwork and other freelancing websites at $15 to $35+ per hour using the skills you learn in this course!
- Pass the RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
- Understand the basic functions of the Red Hat Linux operating system.
- Create a Red Hat virtual machine on a Windows computer.
- Dual boot Red Hat and another operating system.
- Feel comfortable in the Linux graphical user interface (GUI) .
- Know how to use the Yum packet manager and the Rpm package manager.
- Download CentOS or have an existing subscription to Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Maintain a computer capable of running CentOS and/or Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
** Ermin Kreponic has no affiliation with Red Hat, Inc. The Red Hat and CentOS trademarks are used for identification purposes only and are not intended to indicate affiliation with or approval by Red Hat, Inc. **
You can use this course immediately to inspire your learning with Red Hat Linux and your preparation for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator Exam (RHCSA)! Ask any question you have about CentOS, Red Hat Linux, or the RHCSA and get an answer quickly! Watch the promo video to see what kind of learning experience you can expect in the course!
Whether you have no experience with Red Hat Linux or any other type of Linux operating system, you can count on this course to get you started with the basics and show you what to do all the way into the advanced material. You get to see immediately why Linux is worth learning and using. Next, a basic familiarization with the graphic user interface leaves you feeling like you know your way around. Then, into the file system navigation and command lines. Finally, you experience the packet manager and are ready to dive deeper into the material!
If you are a veteran already at Red Hat Linux and want to continue your Red Hat Linux certification training, you will get the essentials for the exam delivered through three chapters explaining the key functions and highlighting what you need to know for the test. The key with passing any exam is simply effort. This course gives you another excellent resource to use along with your existing study materials to make sure you pass the RHCSA exam!
Thank you for reading this! Ermin and I look forward to serving you as a student in our course! Click take this course now to get lifetime access!
- Students preparing for the RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
- Network administrators seeking knowledge about Red Hat Linux.
- Existing Red Hat Linux users considering taking the RHCSA.
- Freelancers familiar with Linux hoping to add a new skill to an Upwork or other freelancing profile.
- Linux users wanting to learn Red Hat.
- Managers supervising network administrators and wanting a greater technical understanding of work in Red Hat Linux.
- LinkedIn users hoping to make a profile headline that will attract excellent job offers.
- Network administrators hoping to land a better job using knowledge of Red Hat Linux.