Recursion and Backtracking (Memoization, D&C, Combinations)
- A computer or any device for attending the course
- Knowledge of at least a programming language
If you have trouble understanding Recursion and Backtracking, which is a recursion based technique, then this course is for you, since it is a course solely dedicated to Recursion and All types of Algorithms related to it.
In this course the Basics of Recursion will be learned. The basic Algorithm Design techniques like Divide and Conquer, Dynamic Programming and Backtracking(Exhaustive Search) will be discussed and many problems related to them will be solved.
Many different type of problems will be solved, from the simplest, finding the sum of numbers, to more difficult ones like Combinations, Permutations, Memoizations and the famous Flood Fill and N-queen Problem.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve his/her skills in Recursion and Backtracking.
- Coders who want to do good in coding interviews.
- Struggling students in the topic of Recursion and Backtracking.
- Students who want to understand better Dynamic Programming and other Paradigms.
- Coders who have just learned a Programming Language.
- 04:21The Source Code
I used to be a sports programmer, and a former winner of the National Olympiad in Informatics in my country, Albania. Now I teach Olympiad students and private students also in Algorithms and Data Structures and other requested courses.
I have also worked as a freelance programmer developing software on request, as well as a freelance instructor teaching subjects, mostly CS related on request, having over 7 years of experience in programming, since my junior high school days.
Recently, I have been working with various server-based technologies such as Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Redis, MongoDB , solving various software engineering problems.
Game Development, also, used to be a hobby of mine, using technologies such as Unity3D, Godot, etc.