Recruitment Principles for Job Seekers
What you'll learn
- Importance of Online Presence for Job Seekers
- Principles of Job Searching
- Mastery of Resumes, Job Applications & Online Presence
- Mastering Recruitment Cold-Calls and Nailing a Job Interview
- Leading the Interview as a Candidate
- Review & Respond to Job Offers Like a Boss
- Anyone who is struggling to find a Job.
- Anyone who wants to shift their career
Insights from a global leader in Talent Acquisition and Talent Retention Strategies.
Leo (Laith) Khoury:
Is the CEO & Executive Search Consultant of SpartanSC
Co-Founder of The ReHumanization Project - an International Think Tank dedicated to reducing workplace toxicity globally
Board Member of multiple organizations.
An Elite Certified Recruitment Expert; one of only three in the Middle East.
A Subjection Matter Expert on Talent Acquisition & Retention Strategies.
Was named as one of the "Top 20 Dynamic CEOs of 2022" by The CEO Publication - USA Edition
SpartanSC was named as "The Best Global Recruitment & Headhunting Services Company 2022" by Wealth & Finance International - UK Edition
In this course, Leo will take you behind the curtains of the world of Recruitment and give you the tools to you help you navigate the Job Search and Candidate experience to land a job that matches your skills, personality, and ambitions.
We will discuss:
Fundamentals of Job Searching
The importance of online presence, and how it effects the frequency of recruiters approaching you
Passive vs. Active candidates, and how that knowledge can empower you as a candidate
Search Engine Optimization for your LinkedIn profile, and yes, your resume too.
Recruitment Software (Applicant Tracking Software - ATS), and how understanding it will boost your odds of getting that job
Development of your resume and cover letter - and how to identify keywords that you will need to stand out.
Halo vs Horn Effect - How preconditioned biases can hurt, or boost your odds of getting the job, and how to limit biases from impacting your odds.
Who this course is for:
- Job Seekers
- Career Shifters
Leadership | Recruitment | Management | Sustainability | Empathy | Value
My goal is to add authentic value to our clients:
• By consulting our clients on best practices, getting them to engage in out-of-the-box thinking and into an empathetic approach to maximizing their organizational efficiency.
• By advising our clients on how to foster a positive working environment and reduce their turn-over/ attrition rates.
• By being myself, and allowing my team to be who they are.
You don't need to pretend to be someone else, and you don't need to impress anyone to add tremendous value... what adds value, is leveraging your strengths and being honest with yourself and others.
Why did I shift my career from sales to Human Resources?
• Authentically add value to individual lives and advocate for a genuine work environment. ?
• share my experience and life lessons with clients, candidates, and my team.
• I know how things have been done, but I know we can do better. ?
• Lastly, and most simply, I care.
Who am I, professionally?
Recruitment & Consulting experience spanning over 16 industries; and a bunch of years of HR and Management. (Not gonna keep updating the number ?)
• Executive & Professional Search
• Accounting & Finance
• Digital Marketing & Advertising
◊ Venture Capital & Wealth Management
◊ FMCG (Consumer Goods)
◊ Industrial Engineering
◊ Tech Consulting
Diplomas & Awards:
• ‘Post-Grad Award’ in Psychology from the University of Liverpool (UK)
• ‘BBA in Management’ from SFASU
• ‘HS Diploma’ from Culver Military Academy (Indiana)
• ‘Certified Human Resources Expert’ (CHRE®)
SHRM accredited designations:
• ‘Elite Recruitment Expert’ (ECRE®)
• 'Social Media Recruiter' (CSMR®)
• ‘Internet Recruiter' (CIR®)
• ‘Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter’ (CDR®)
• ‘Military Veteran Recruiter’ (CMVR®)
• ‘Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC®)