Recruitment: IT Basics for IT Recruiters
What you'll learn
- IT fundamentals for IT Recruiters
- The differences between hardware and software
- The importance of operating systems
- Understanding the IT project lifecycle as a key fundamental for the IT Recruitment
- Detailed explanation of the most typical IT positions, their functions and peculiarities
- The difference between Frontend and Backend developers
- Key aspects for the interviews with the people from IT world
- The difference between IT Perm and IT Contractor
- No preparation or extra knowledge is required. You will learn everything you need to know ;)
In this course, I will share with you all of the knowledge and insight I have picked up as an IT Recruiter working within an international environment. As far as I know by myself that an official IT language is quite dry and yes, even, boring and sometimes hard to follow for a non-IT person, I have tried to make this course as easy to understand (using a lot of practical examples) as it is practically possible.
Thus, in this course you will find an introduction to information about:
- IT Fundamentals (such as hardware & software, operating systems, and project life cycle), which are essential for further IT roles understanding;
- IT roles itself (key responsibilities, functions, and skills related to it). Each recruiter has to stay in close contact with the hiring manager to be able to identify his needs and each recruiter has to understand the market to be able to find a perfect match;
- IT Technologies (incl. programming languages, frameworks, databases, deployments, and communication tools)
- Some tips for conducting the interviews.
I sincerely hope that you will enjoy this course on an ongoing basis and that it helps you be at your job not only efficient but successful.
Are you ready to jump into an IT Recruitment word? Then see you soon! And no worries, if you can’t swim their yet, I have a lifebuoy with me.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in IT Recruitments
- IT Recruiters who would like to deepen their knowledge or simply would like to learn something new
- Those, for whom simple "key word" search method is not enough
- Those, who would like to understand and IT word better to be able to do their job great and to succeed
My name is Valeria and originally I am coming from one of the most beautiful city in the world: Saint-Petersburg, Russia. However now i am living and working in Berlin, Germany.
After completing my master degree in Germany, I have decided to stay here for a while and start my career as an IT Recruiter. Thus, I have already almost 5 years of Recruitment professional experience , focusing now more on IT freelance recruitment.
While working for various international big companies and concerns I have managed to collect a lot of useful and easy-to-understand tips and details about IT world and IT Recruitment, which I would like to share with the Recruiters, who are willing to learn more about this area and for those who would like to be successful on the career path.
I wish you a lot of fun on your journey through the IT Technologies World and I am always ready to help.
See you soon,
Ich bin Valeria. Ich komme aus der schönsten Stadt der Welt: Saint-Petersburg, Russland.
In Saint-Peterburg habe ich auf Englisch Studiert und hatte dann die Gelegenheit für ein Auslandsemester nach Dresden zu kommen. Das war eine so tolle Erfahrung für mich, dass ich meinen Master unbedingt in Deutschland machen wollte. Deshalb wohne ich nun seit drei Jahren in Berlin. Keine Sorge: Master Studium habe ich schon absolviert und jetzt arbeite ich als IT Recruiterin.
In den letzten Jahren habe ich Deutsch gelernt und wegen der vielen Fragen über Russland, der russischen Sprache und Kultur, die ich immer wieder erhalte, habe ich mich entschieden einen russischen Sprachkurs für Anfänger zu machen. Ich möchte nicht nur Leute helfen Russisch zu lernen, sondern auch ein bisschen mehr über uns und unsere Kultur erzählen.
Es freut mich, wenn Du dabei bist.
Ich wünsche Dir ganz viel Spaß auf deiner Reise durch die russische Sprache und bin jeder Zeit bereit dich zu unterstützen.