Recruiting & Business Development Hacks
What you'll learn
- Win the war for talent and attract new business with less effort.
- The Internet / Common Business Applications
Get ready to rack up more client billings than you ever thought possible.
The strategies in this course are by far the #1 reason for my success in the last 5 years.
In that time period, I have gone from new grad entry level recruiter, to staffing & recruitment business owner, to serial entrepreneur, to now having sold my staffing & recruiting business just 2 years after its founding and after 5 total years in the business.
How did I do it?
I became a sponge and soaked absolutely everything up.
I was mentored by some of the best in the business and I very quickly became a hybrid version of my mentors. The owner of the first firm I worked at told me that I am like a sponge-- I soak up and use everything that anyone ever tells me.
Little did he know, that was just the beginning.
I have taken those best practices and cutting edge strategies and have since added my own twist. Actually-- much more than just a twist. The content of this course is the result of staffing and recruiting sales innovation, trial and error, experimentation, long hours and extremely motivating 'Why Power' (ie: supporting my family of 6).
A breakdown of my 5 year journey:
- Started at a small boutique staffing firm in 2011 and stayed for a year-- billed $250K, 61 permanent placements
- Moved on to a large multinational IT recruitment firm-- was awarded top permanent recruiter honors 3 out of my 6 months. Was fastest person in company history to opt for full commission, discontinuing salary draw.
- Became an independent recruiter under the umbrella of a larger network and built my own small office of 5 recruiters working under me.
- In 2014 I founded LyrGroup, a staffing agency specializing in Engineering, Labor, and Administration.
- Sold LyrGroup in 2016.
- Have worked remotely since 2015 while travelling with my family.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in Human Resources, Recruiting, Business Development, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Business, Sales Psychology, etc.
Ryan loves helping small and medium sized staffing firms kick butt against the 'big guys'.
He specializes in barrier-busting staffing agency acceleration and growth-hacking.
He helps recruiting firms establish inbound marketing strategies that relieve the pressure to cold call.
He helps new entrepreneurs get traction and launch their staffing & recruiting enterprises.
He helps existing entrepreneurs build-out their practice into an automated and repeatable sales engine and sellable asset.
He helps staffing & recruiting professionals establish a low-pressure natural and repeatable sales process for consistent rain-making.
In 2014, Ryan founded LyrGroup, a workforce solutions firm in Toronto that became one of Canada's fastest growing companies. The firm was acquired in 2016.
Since then, he has been travelling, consulting and creating online courses & programs.