Recruiter Reveals: Job Interview Formula
- 40 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn what every job seeker should know about job interviews
- You’ll learn how to answer the most difficult interview questions
- You will learn how to make a great first impression so that the interviewer instantly views you as a strong candidate
- You will be able to prepare yourself for any job interview that you go to
- An interest in career development
- No special requirements, apart for an interest in performing well during a job interview
Do you feel nervous before your job interview?
Are you worried that you may not know how to answer tricky interview questions?
Unfortunately, the interview can be a high pressure situation. And stats confirm the harsh realities of interviews.
Did you know that 33% of interviewers decide whether to consider a candidate in the first 90 seconds?
And over 50% of interviewers think that a candidate can be eliminated based solely on how they are dressed and how they act when they first enter the room.
Why do interviewers have such strict standards?
The reason is because they have many candidates to choose from. On average for every open position a recruiter can expect to get up to 250 job applications. This means that if you get invited to the interview. Your CV did the right job in promoting you as a candidate.
And now you will have 90 seconds to make a good first impression. If you pass this first stage then you can move onto the main interview. And that is answering questions. Fail in the first 90 seconds and the rest becomes irrelevant.
And the best way of creating a great impression during your interview is to follow a proven formula for promoting yourself as the best candidate.
My name is Tom and I worked as a recruiter for over 3 years. And as a recruiter I used all the tools available to find the best candidates. These tools involved * analyzing a candidates CV, * reviewing the cover letter, * checking the LinkedIn profile * and conducting in person interviews.
After interviewing hundreds of candidates I realized that many were skilled professionals but because they could not effectively promote themselves they were getting disqualified for the job.
I decided to create this course and reveal the most common mistakes that candidates make in job interviews. And to show you the best ways to answer the toughest interview questions. So that after this training you are prepared for the interview and know how to promote your job candidacy and to stand out among other job candidates.
The purpose of this course is to give you the essential knowledge you need to perform well. And to teach this to you in under 60 minutes.
So that if you have an interview coming up, you can quickly review my interview success formula and be ready and prepared for the interview.
Join today and learn how to stand out as the best candidate for the job.
There is no risk involved in enrolling. I am offering a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
However, I am confident that if you follow my formula for the job interview you will not only be prepared and ready to answer the questions you will be able to get the job you want.
Enroll to get started.
- You want to be able to answer any interview question with confidence
- You are working but would like to advance your career by finding a better job
- You are out of work and searching for a new job.
- You do not like your current job and want to find a new job as quickly as possible
- You want to know how to promote yourself as the best candidate for the job during the interview.