Peer Recovery Support Leadership Strategies
What you'll learn
- Transform Lives: Learn Proven Life Coaching Best Practices and empower people to make positive changes with our Udemy course.
- Empower Others: Utilize a Proven, Step-by-Step System and guide your clients toward achieving their goals with our Udemy course.
- Make a Difference: Understand the Important Role of Peer Recovery Coaches and Counseling in Addiction Treatment and make a real impact with our Udemy course.
- Achieve Success: Set Goals with a Clear Vision in Mind and reach new heights of success in your personal and professional life with our Udemy course.
- Build Resilience: Leverage Your Past to Improve Your Ability to Accept Failure and overcome obstacles with our Udemy course.
- Improve Yourself: Evaluate Your Current Stage in Life and become a better person to achieve your full potential with our Udemy course.
- Discover Your Purpose: Realize Your Gifts and How to Make Good Use of Them to live a fulfilling life with our Udemy course.
- Embrace Change: Learn How Surrendering and Constant Change Can Help You Improve and adapt to changing circumstances with our Udemy course.
- Stay Focused: Avoid Distraction with Endurance and stay on track to achieve your goals with our Udemy course.
- Overcome Procrastination: Learn How to Avoid Failure by Refusing to Empower It and take action to achieve your goals with our Udemy course.
- Make Better Decisions: Learn How to Make Minor Adjustments and make incremental improvements towards achieving your goals more efficiently with our Udemy course
- Internet connection, a notepad and pen.
- A committed, positive, and progressive mindset.
- An open and willingness to learn, grow and change.
- If you would like we can discuss the possibility to do a LIVE training in-person or online.
Attention social workers, professional counselors, peer recovery specialists, psychologists, and other helping professionals!
Are you looking for a way to make a difference in the lives of people struggling with addiction, and physical and mental health issues?
Do you want to create a life of freedom, love, and health for yourself?
If you answered yes, then this course is for you! Discover your true purpose in the field, balance your life, and empower yourself spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and relationally. Learn how to never stop growing in your career and life and produce better results for your clients. This course is not just about solving problems but finding joy, fulfillment, and success in every area of your life.
As a seasoned professional, the course instructor will guide you to gain back that inner passion and become a person of confidence, strength, and peace.
You'll learn how to obtain vs. maintain, define your success through commitment or contribution, and develop a 3-step formula to get to your destination faster. This revolutionary course includes robust Q&A sessions to answer your most urgent and essential questions. It is suitable for anyone in the helping profession looking for resources or inspiration to enhance their profession, team leaders, youths, and developing individuals. Existing Peer Recovery Support Specialists and Counselors can understand and help clients individually or in a group setting.
Please note that this course is not a requirement for the CPRS, and it will not count toward any LCADC or CADC testing. It is meant to take time and reflection and not a 'crash course' in the study of Peer Recovery Support and Counseling.
This course is not created, sponsored, or provided by any certification boards. However, the course instructor is a Certified CADC and CPRS.
Take control of your life and career today.
Enroll in this course by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now." Also, discuss the possibility of doing a LIVE training in-person or online.
Who this course is for:
- If you like to have a structure to follow and step by step system with proven results
- This course can be applied to any field that you may work in.
- Anyone who is looking for resources or inspiration to enhance their profession.
- Stressed individuals in need of change and better control of their lives.
- Team leaders, youths and developing individuals.
- This course is meant to take time and reflection. It is not meant to be a 'crash course' in the study of Peer Recovery Support and Counseling.
- Existing Peer Recovery Support Specialist and Counselors who wish to understand & help clients individually or in a group setting.
Michael Mickey Williams Jr. is one of the most sought-after motivational speakers, ministers, and teachers when it comes to recovering from substance use disorders and criminal lifestyles. On the mission to change the lives of struggling ones, Michael himself has struggled with a substance use disorder and criminal lifestyle for 22 years. With his exceptional speeches and inspirational journey from substance use disorder to a 10-time Published Author, Certified Drug Counselor and Recovery Specialist, NJAPA Regional Director, and one of the Founder of the Minor Adjustments program, he has the evidence of individuals he has helped to bring extraordinary changes in their lifestyle.
Michael’s teaching and words of wisdom empower people to take the tough yet rewarding route to recovery. As many describe, his style of teaching touches the hearts and souls accrediting his personal experience and convincing skills.
As a father of seven and granddad of four, Michael’s speeches and manuscripts are making a difference in the lives of several struggling individuals. Verbalized with passion and inked with compassion, Michael is the real powerhouse of inspiration and motivation for the ones looking for a way out from substance use disorder and criminal lifestyle.