Leadership: Recovery Coach and Drug Counseling Leadership
What you'll learn
- Utilize proven life coaching best practices including step-by-step processes and powerful tools.
- Utilize a proven, step-by-step system with all the materials needed to help people.
- Understand Why Peer Recovery Coaches and Counseling Plays an Important Role in Addiction Treatment.
- Set goals with a clear vision in mind and taking the proper steps to achieve them.
- Leverage your past as a tool and use the lesson from them to improve your resilience to accepting failure.
- Evaluate your current stage in life to know the aspects in need of improvement to become a better person.
- Realize your purpose, the immense deposition of gifts in you, and how to make good use of everything you have.
- Surrendering and constant change as a tool for betterment.
- Avoid distraction by staying focused with endurance.
- How to avoid failure by refusing to empower it through Procrastination.
- How to make minor adjustments by implementing little but better decisions.
- The value of humility and application of information to dream fulfillment and for victorious living.
- Internet connection, a notepad and pen.
- A committed, positive, and progressive mindset.
- An open and willingness to learn, grow and change.
- It is recommended that the students acquire these books “Minor Adjustments” and "This is your Shifting Season" The books is available in print, and digital.
- If you would like we can discuss the possibility to do a LIVE training in-person or online.
Calling-Out Social Workers, Professional Counselors, Peer Recovery Specialists, Psychologists, and Other Passionate Helping Professionals…
Who Want To Make A Difference In The Lives Of People With Addictions, Physical, Mental Issues, and Create A Life Of Freedom, Love, and Health For Themselves!
“I BEGAN WITH A PURPOSE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE’S LIVES, AND NOW I KNOW THAT I DO MUCH MORE THAN THAT!”
How many times have you found yourself working long hours and even losing your personal life because you just can’t escape the problems and struggles of people you help?
Have you ever found yourself questioning: “what is the real purpose of all this?” “Is this job even for me?”
Would you like to gain back that inner passion and become a person of confidence, strength, and peace?
If you answered “Yes” to at least one of these questions, please read on…
I know that you have passion… For those who need help, those who are going through some of the darkest moments in their lives, and you are blessed to have the skills and opportunity to turn their lives around. But…
I also know that sometimes it feels like you live at work… even when you are at home with your loved ones while eating Wednesday evening dinner.
And that sometimes, you may be questioning yourself: “Is it even the right career that I chose?” “Why do I have to sacrifice so much and go through so much stress while the rewards aren’t even that big?”
And for this exact reason, you are here, reading this: to find that inner peace, regain mental connection with yourself, free yourself from stress, and impact people’s lives more than you ever thought was possible!
Take a look at what’s inside this revolutionary course:
· What is your purpose in this field? (this is probably the most important question I’ll help you find an answer to)
· How to balance your life and empower yourself: Spiritually, Mentally, Emotionally, and Relationally
· Obtaining vs. Maintaining, what is the difference, and which one is more important in your personal and professional life?
· How to never stop growing in your career and life? (I am talking about that feeling of happiness and fulfillment many people are just dreaming about)
· 3 step formula to get to your destination faster and produce better results for your clients?
· Is it commitment or contribution that’ll define your success? (“Chicken and the Pig story”)
· Robust Q&A to answer your most urgent and essential questions
· Much much more…
And remember. Life is not just about solving problems. There is joy, fulfillment, and success you can find in every area of it, and this book will help you do that!
Now, It’s Your Turn To Turn The Key and Reverse Your Life and Career.
Scroll Back Up, Click “Buy Now,” and Enroll!
This course is NOT created, sponsored, or provided by NAADAC, Association for Addiction Professionals, however, I am the Regional Director for the New Jersey Affiliate.
This is not a required course for the CPRS and will not count towards any LCADC or CADC testing.
The Certification Board, Inc.’s Ethical Standards for Certified Peer Recovery Specialists of CADC is available on IC&RC website
All Music in videos are provided by Another time Musician: LiQWYD
If you would like we can discuss the possibility to do a LIVE training in-person or online.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to expand within the field of Addictions
- This course can be applied to any field that you may work in.
- Anyone who is looking for resources or inspiration to enhance their profession.
- Stressed individuals in need of change and better control of their lives.
- Team leaders, youths and developing individuals.
- This course is meant to take time and reflection. It is not meant to be a 'crash course' in the study of Peer Recovery Support and Counseling.
- Existing Peer Recovery Support Specialist and Counselors who wish to understand & help clients individually or in a group setting.
Michael Mickey Williams Jr. is one of the most sought-after motivational speakers, ministers, and teachers when it comes to recovering from substance use disorders and criminal lifestyles. On the mission to change the lives of struggling ones, Michael himself has struggled with a substance use disorder and criminal lifestyle for 22 years. With his exceptional speeches and inspirational journey from substance use disorder to a 10-time Published Author, Certified Drug Counselor and Recovery Specialist, NJAPA Regional Director, and one of the Founder of the Minor Adjustments program, he has the evidence of individuals he has helped to bring extraordinary changes in their lifestyle.
Michael’s teaching and words of wisdom empower people to take the tough yet rewarding route to recovery. As many describe, his style of teaching touches the hearts and souls accrediting his personal experience and convincing skills.
As a father of seven and granddad of four, Michael’s speeches and manuscripts are making a difference in the lives of several struggling individuals. Verbalized with passion and inked with compassion, Michael is the real powerhouse of inspiration and motivation for the ones looking for a way out from substance use disorder and criminal lifestyle.