How to Build A Recommendation Engine In Python
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand Basic Concepts of a Recommendation Engine
- Be able to build a simple but functional Recommendation Engine
- No need to learn complex machine learning theory
- Basic Middle School Math
- Basic Understanding of Python
Nowadays...Recommendation Engines are everywhere!
Netflix, Amazon and YouTube to name a few.
Then there is the Ultimate Recommendation Engine: Google.
Recommendation Engines help us make choices suited to our personal tastes.
They give us suggestions for products, movies, books, foods and even romantic partners!
Pretty soon, Recommendation Engines will be essential to selling anything and Big Companies are already looking on new ways to use them and for developers and marketeers who understand them.
This course will give you a fundamental, conceptual understanding of how Recommendation Engines work by walking you through building a simple toy Recommendation Engine from scratch using simple math and basic python programming skills.
Taking this course is an easy way to prepare for more advance study as concepts are explained in plain language and code is walked through line by line!
The object of this course is for you to walk away with a solid understanding of the fundamentals behind the Collaborative filtering algorithm used by Netflix to recommend movies to users based on the tastes of other similar users.
So join me inside and make your first big steps towards the future!
- Beginners interested in learning basic machine learning concepts
- Python beginners looking for interesting projects