Dealing with Burnout and it's side effects
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the causes and effects of burnout
- Learn how to self-evaluate your stress levels
- Understand how to see burnout coming and stop it in it's tracks
- No special knowledge is required for this course
Burnout is quite common both in the workforce and in our everyday lives. In fact, 1 in 5 highly engaged employees are at risk of burnout. As many as 1 million workers per day miss work because of it.
This course helps to identify if you are experiencing burnout and how to use self-awareness to create a plan to manage your life more effectively, reduce burnout and be happier, more productive and healthier both physically and mentally.
- Are you ready to take action to reduce burnout in your life and work? Then this course is for you.
Welcome to this course on workplace burnout
In it we will discuss the common causes and effects of burnout as well as ways to combat it and live more productive and happier lives.
Burnout can leave us with a feeling of lurking incompetence, Some call this “imposter syndrome”.
How does burnout make us feel? Let's explore some of the common symptoms.
Understanding what triggers us to get in the burn zone can be hugely helpful. Once we can see our triggers we can respond to them mindfully.
Use the workbook and the questions in this lesson to discover what your triggers are and how they affect you.