Reclaim Your Life By Setting And Achieving Meaningful Goals
What you'll learn
- Figure out the most important goals in your life, so you can go after those things with a laser-focus
- Finally finish those personally meaningful projects that you abandoned midway, or never even started
- Stop feeling stressed out about all the things you are unable to do
- Find the time and energy you need to accomplish your life’s most important goals
- Get yourself back on track to achieving your goals when life gets in the way
- You are determined to say no to the things that don’t make you happy
- You have a strong desire to regain balance in your life
Ever get that feeling that you have too many things on your plate and don’t know which one to tackle first? Saying yes to everything that comes your way and getting stuck because you feel pulled in a million different directions?
5 years ago my life was falling apart and I felt like I was going crazy. But I finally got rid of everything that no longer served my happiness, and have designed a life I now enjoy.
That is why I put together this course, to help you figure out goals that are personally important to you. You will learn how to avoid chasing goals that everybody says will make you happy, but that actually don’t. This course will teach you how to focus your time and energy to accomplish these goals swiftly, and avoid getting burned out. And it doesn’t have to take 5 years for you to be able to do all this.
Who this course is for:
- You are working 50+ hours a week and still feel like you can’t get everything done
- You have more interests and social commitments than you have free time to pursue them
- You want to feel more in control of your life, but don’t know where to start
I have lived in 8 countries over the last 5 years, and learned to speak 6 different languages. I am able to sustain this nomadic lifestyle through my location independent positions - one as a sales expert for a medical recruitment company, Trialfacts, and the other as a clinical professor for nurse practitioner students at Walden University.
I left my well paying, but energy-draining job as a nurse practitioner in the US to live this nomadic lifestyle, because it makes me happy. I may no longer be a nurse, but I am still a helper at heart. That is why I have created these Udemy courses.
If you dream of exploring the world, learning new languages, and meeting new people, I invite you to join one of my courses and take the first step toward making your dreams come true.