Recipe For A Sales Page
What you'll learn
- Identify all the content to be featured on a landing or sales page
- How to create copy for each section and the goals the copy should communicate
- Learn design options on how to visually lay out the content if you are building the sales page
- See how to build the webpage using a visual builder in WordPress
- No prior experience is needed for this course. For entrepreneurs, this course will help you identify the talking points needed to create a solid sales page. For designers and DIY marketers, you can learn how to lay out the pages and how to build in a WordPress environment.
Marketing a product or service and not sure where to start? Building a sales page for your product or service can seem like a daunting task, but with the right recipe to guide you through the process, you'll have your sales page in no time. Many courses teach the philosophy of what a compelling sales page should feature, but they often don't walk you step-by-step through an example. Recipe For A Sales Page offers a recipe of all the ingredients that go into your page and a visual example of every component. Sales pages don't need to be overly complex. If you are looking for strategies for communicating the product or service you are trying to sell and how to display your content visually, this course offers both. You'll get tips on how to craft the copy for each section and design layout options based on a sales page example I've created. If you are an entrepreneur and work with a team, this course will offer you a roadmap of the speaking points you need to identify to communicate your offer effectively. As a bonus for designers and DIY marketers, I will guide you through exactly how I build each section using my preferred building method in WordPress. I showcase how simple it can be to create your page with easy-to-use tools.
Who this course is for:
- design or marketing students
- business owners selling products or services
For the past 15 years, I have done marketing and design for companies of all sizes. My experience ranges from professional sports to a worldwide entertainment company, start-ups, and businesses of all sizes. Having learned so much over the years I want to connect with others and share my knowledge to empower you to enhance your design and marketing skills.