Mr. S Banerjee is a seasoned power plant Chemistry and water treatment professional with in-hand experience of 25+ yrs after passing M.Sc. Applied Chemistry from Government Engineering College, Jabalpur in 1995.He has worked with India’s Pioneer Water Treatment Company and with Giant Private Power Generators in India viz. Tata Power, Adani Power, Jindal Power, LPGCL as HOD Power Station Chemistry and Environment. He has both experiences of sub critical and super critical power plants, commissioning-O&M and troubleshooting of water treatment plants, boiler water, cooling water, stator water and waste water. He was also associated with a reputed Institute of Power Technology as a faculty on Water treatment and Power Plant Chemistry. He has presented many papers on water treatment, power plant chemistry and water management in national seminars and magazines and also written a book “Practical Guide to Thermal Power Station Chemistry”.
Few topics of Published Papers in International forums:
1. Reaching High COC in cooling water system to save water, energy and chemicals,
2. Flow Accelerated Corrosion and its prevention (emphasizing Oxygenated Treatment) and monitoring,
3. Monitoring of heat transfer in cooling water systems.
4. Significance of water and steam purity in Thermal Power Plant
5. Advanced Method to optimize RO membrane performance
6. Proactive Lead Fouling Indicator for all types of membranes
7. Using sensor data analytics – predictive modeling for improved effectiveness in Thermal Power Stations
8. Developing Organization Strategic Intents to Achieve Business Excellence through Hoshin Kanri Concept