Reboot Yourself - Part 1 of the Full of Life Series
- Be willing to reflect on your life and experiences so far and be honest with yourself
- Be willing to rediscover yourself - who you really are, what you really want and how you will get there.
Hi and welcome to our Reboot workshop which could have been called ‘the living happily ever after workshop’ because that is really what rebooting is all about. It is much more than just being motivated or becoming more productive or self- engaged.
My name is Hans Horlings and I wrote a book about how to feel good about yourself at work and at home together with my friend and co-author Ashirvad Lobo. It's called “Full of Life - discover the path to success in life, career and business”. It takes you from where you are now to - enjoying every day and feeling good about who you are and what you do”
This Reboot workshop is the first part of the "Full of Life - series" of workshops.
What you will learn is:
- how to Reboot yourself and help others to do the same
- how to feel good about yourself, proud of who you are and what you do
- how to be confident, show yourself and develop personal presence
- how to find and move towards the job you love to do
This Reboot is for everyone who
- Who wants to feel good about themselves and what they do
- Especially for those who are stressed, disengaged, demotivated and wonder what to do about it
Before we start – let’s just introduce ourselves.
My name is Hans Horlings, I have been a university teacher, trainer and coach for more than 25 years. I have been quite depressed and very negative twice in my life. In both cases my working environment was the main reason, I was overworked, underpaid, stressed and depressed and got out of it by what we call now is a reboot.
I rebooted and rediscovered myself, found my enthusiasm back and managed to moved towards the job I love to do. Now everything I do is to inspire people to have the courage to understand and follow their heart, get involved, make a positive difference and live a full and fulfilling life. I found my dream job and challenge and inspire others to find theirs, the process to do this starts with a Reboot. My friend and co-author is Ashirvad Lobo
Hi my name is Ashirvad Lobo, I am an experienced speaker, trainer, coach and co-author of the book. We developed the Reboot methodology, which is based on our own experience and the experience of thousands of trainees over the last 25 years. We know it works, it is practical, hands-on – all you need to do is to put in effort to become aware of who and what influences you and how you can get back in control. Just follow the steps given and you will be amazed with the results.
The book includes many stories, explanations, information and resources. So please read it, do the exercise and follow the process and feeling good about yourself is not just possible, it will be inevitable, guaranteed. The step by step method to finding your path in life and making it happen, starts with Rebooting yourself and becoming more positive.
The reboot workshop includes the following resources:
- The Reboot e-book – part 1 of “full of life”
- The Reboot workbook
- The Rebooting e-learning course
- Optional Coaching and Mentoring Resources
So let’s start!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to live a full and fulfilling life - regardless of circumstances
- Individuals who are starting their career and do not know what to study or do with their life
- Individuals who are mid-career and want to change what they do because they feel something is missing
- Individuals who want to rediscover their energy and enthusiasm for life
- Individuals who feel down, empty inside, not satisfied by their job or current situation
- Individuals who start a new phase in their life - new job, new career, newly retired, newly graduated
- Individuals who look in the mirror and believe that they deserve to be happier then they are right now
- 02:42Welcome to Reboot Yourself
- 03:47Meet your Facilitators
- 00:14Join the Exclusive Growing Online Community
- 01:45Making Learning Stick
- 05:21Course Overview, Methodology & Resources
- 00:56Udemy - Leave a Rating
- 01:35Our Expectations from you
- 00:12Activity - Your Course Goals
Hans Horlings – Author / Management Trainer / Executive Coach
Hi my name is Hans Horlings, I have been a university teacher, trainer and coach for more than 25 years. I have been quite depressed and very negative twice in my life. In both cases my working environment was the main reason, I was overworked, underpaid, stressed and depressed and got out of it by what we call now is a reboot.
I rebooted and rediscovered myself, found my enthusiasm back and managed to moved towards the job I love to do. Now everything I do is to inspire people to have the courage to understand and follow their heart, get involved, make a positive difference and live a full and fulfilling life. I found my dream job and challenge and inspire others to find theirs, the process to do this starts with a Reboot.
During the last 20 years in Dubai, I worked with a large range of individuals across the Middle East, like royal family members, executives, general managers, university graduates, and students. Hans has also been involved in behavior analysis, cultural transformation, and workforce nationalization initiatives.
my strengths are inspiring and implementing practical solutions for individuals to understand who they are, what they want, and how they get there, and to support them through making difficult personal decisions.
I have an Executive MBA, Business degree, and Engineering background academically and am accredited to deliver world-class organizational and personal effectiveness assessments, skills development, and behavior analysis tools. I have a passion for personal development initiatives and combined with his extensive experience working with a large range of people and organizations means I am quick to understand what will make a difference for you.
Some organizations I delivered training, coaching, leadership and personal development programs for are:
❖ ADNOC/ADCO – Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
❖ ADVANCED ELECTRONIC COMPANY – KSA Offset company
❖ AL MARAI – Dairy/drinks marketing/manufacturing company
❖ ALSTOM – Global Energy Management Company
❖ ANB BANK – Middle East Bank Headquartered in Riyadh
❖ CANPACK – Global Aluminum Can Manufacturer
❖ DAIKIN – Air-conditioning manufacturing company
❖ DP WORLD – Dubai Port Jebel Ali
❖ EMAAR – Property, Malls and Hospitality groups
❖ PETROFAC – A global Oil and Gas production services provider
❖ SAUDI BUSINESS MACHINES – IBM’s Marketing and Services
❖ SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC – Global Infrastructure Company
❖ SIG COMBIBLOC – Global Food Packaging Solutions
❖ SERCO / RTA / SAR – Middle East Rail Infrastructure
❖ ZAIN / MOBILY / ETISALAT / STC Middle East Telco companies
❖ Many other public and individual coaching engagements.
Hi my name is Ashirvad Lobo, I am an experienced speaker, trainer, coach and co-author of the book. We developed the "Full of Life" model, which is based on our own experience and the experience of thousands of trainees over the last 25 years.
I am a trainer, consultant, facilitator and coach and have developed the human capital value for global corporate firms. With more than 14 years of experience across diverse industries, I bring a wealth of knowledge in Capability Building.
As an MBA, MCIPD, a licensed NLP Practitioner and as a hands-on Mentor, Coach and Educator, I have a demonstrated track record in training over 9000 professionals across 40 global organizations in 15 countries. I have been repeatedly ranked as Top 100 Global Training & Development Minds for producing Award-Winning Training Programs.